Android Ver 7.0
Security Patch: November 6, 2017
Worlds First Stylo 3 StraightTalk bypass! 09/26/18
I've bypassed yet another Stylo 3 and this time it is the StraightTalk model.
This is different than my other bypasses and it seems I am the first to do it. There is no download mode for this model and no fastboot so that eliminates a lot of easier ways. Only leaves doing it manually. My instructions are different than the other Stylo 3 tutorial threads I have made here on XDA. I have also done a video which will be linked below. It is on my new YouTube channel which will have videos for any new FRP I do, my old FRP's (when i get ahold of the handsets again), and of course anything Android related.
I'm hoping you have some experience manually removing FRP already before reading this. I'm trying to keep it short and simple.
**YOU WILL NEED A BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR THIS METHOD!**
I will be posting the tutorial and video for the NON BlueTooth method very soon.
Video - (Working on as I post this.. will be posted here soon..)
1. HARD RESET your phone. Make sure you do this before starting the next step.
2. Connect to wifi and go back to the start and get into accessibility mode / TalkBack by pressing 2 fingers on the screen and holding till it beeps. Enable Global Context Menu by making an L shape on the screen. Goto TalkBack Settings. Once you are in press both volume keys to suspend Talkback. Scroll down to the bottom and select Help and Feedback. Press on where it says About Switch Access for Android (if this is framed in a window then hard reset and restart again). This should take you to the Help section with About Switch Access for Android at the top with a youtube video at the bottom.
3. Press the youtube video and Press the share button (arrow at the top right). This should show you a box with the link highlighted. Double tap this to open up YouTube. If a screen shows asking you to update YouTube Press "not now". Once youtube is opened Press the share button at the top right once again and this time you will be presented with where to share to. Press on Gmail. At this point pause and create a hotmail account on another device or use one of your own if you have it handy. Forward on into gmail and select hotmail, fill out the information, and forward on until it says Take Me To Gmail at the bottom. Press this and then Press the top right 3 dots and goto settings. Press the top 3 dots again then Press manage accounts. You should be in settings now.
4. Scroll down to BlueTooth and enable. Next pair your bluetooth device. Now scroll down to Fingerprints and Security, press this and next goto Phone Administrators then disable Find My Device. Reboot. Once booted press your bluetooth headset button and say "open settings" (if you are only presented with a box this first time type in "settings" and Press on the settings icon that appears. Goto settings and back to Fingerprints and Security and enable Unknown Sources. Now to download some files. Back out of settings and press your bluetooth and say "open chrome".
5. Type in this url http://re-uploading-files and download the files needed for this bypass. Download all but the zip file unless you want to have a zipped copy to save to your phone/pc. Now when you goto this link it will have one popup, close that and go back to the original page and click continue which you will be directed to another page with another popup. Do the same as before and continue on to where you will land on a page with a folder of the files you need to download. When downloading each it might pop up pop ups so just close those and go back to the page downloading each file except for that zip unless you want to have it as well. I am SORRY for this, working on putting them up elsewhere with no popups/ad's exclusively for XDA members. First one you need to install and open is SideBar Lite. Once it is done swype over from the left of the screen to check that it is working. Now install QuickShortCut Maker. Swype from the left of the screen to slide SideBar into view. Press the arrow and add File Manager + QuickShortCut Maker to the bar and these others that arent 100% needed but i always do just in case - Chrome, Settings, and Phone Dialer.
6. Now go back to settings using bluetooth, goto Apps, at the top right Press 3 dots and select show system. Now Disable/Force Stop then Clear Data and Cache of these apps - Google Account Manager / Google Play Services / Google Playstore / Setup Wizard (both).
7. Slide into view your SideBar. Navigate to your downloads folder through File Manager that I had you add earlier and open it. Now run FRP_Stylo3.apk and add a google account by going to Search & Now then Accounts & Privacy. Now it should crash after doing this. Simply press open again, then goto google account, Press on add account and then it should show the account. Just do the last part i mentioned so you can make sure it is there. Now use SideBar again and open File Manager then Run FRP_Bypass.apk (go ahead and run.. but might not be needed) then GAM_7.0.apk.
8. Now slide into view Side Bar and open QuickShortCut Maker. At the top select "Normal Search". Type into the search "home". Press the first one that shows up which is "Home". It should expand so now Press the one that says Home with this text wrote below it "com.lge.launcher3/com.lge.launcher3.LauncherExtension" and press "Try". Now Press on Google app box on the main page and Press gmail. It will ask you to enable Google Play Services. Do this.
9. Reboot phone
10. Now you are back at the Setup Wizard. Follow through it and disable WiFi when you get to that part. Continue setting up your phone. You have bypassed FRP now! Now simply goto your settings, then Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset your phone.
mod edit - link removed