how to fix it ?
16th February 2016, 02:04 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyearth

my phone is LG V10 at t bootloop stuck on startup logo

how to fix it ?

Mine did this today after a bad flash. Only way to recovery was to go into recovery mode.
Shut phone off
Power on while holding down the "down" volume button and power button
When lg logo appears, release power button only and press again.
Select recovery option (this will wipe everything so hopefully you made a backup). GL
25th April 2016, 03:53 PM |#3  
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Had a software update a few days ago, the device got shaky immediately after: constantly losing data, wifi connection, would occasionally freeze. Last night I was doing some reading on wiki, opened a new tab, following by a complete freeze and the device restarting and going into bootloop. Pulled the battery a dozen times to get it to boot, like a G4 would, didn't work. Tried a factory reset a few times: first two times it wouldn't complete and go into bootloop over again, last two times it would just freeze. Have been stuck on this factory reset screen for about 20 min now. Will try sdk when i get home. Seems like the same issue as with G3 and G4. Thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to ImAShark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImAShark Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 05:27 AM |#4  
Brooklyn

More
well, nothing worked. I managed to finally boot it though... in a freezer, just to find all my data was already erased. should've tried that first. shipping it to LG tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImAShark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImAShark Ad-Free
1st December 2016, 01:23 PM |#5  

More
LG V10 F600S Bootloop
My V10 F600S got bootlooped today, stuck on LG logo. Unfortunately, there is no LG service center in our country. So is there any way to go with my LG v10 or is it a complete toast now?
2nd January 2017, 12:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Happened to me with an LG-V10 H960 (Israeli model, 32GB) - about an hour ago. This is with a plain, non-rooted phone, with stock ROM that only upgraded to Marshmallow a few months ago. Never fiddled with it, nothing at all.

I noticed over the past few months an occasional case when the phone would tell me I need to tap my knock-code and can't use the fingerprint reader, so I started suspecting it may have rebooted spontaneously when I wasn't looking, but I couldn't be sure as it kept saying "after 48 hours of no use - cannot use fingerprints" - it seemed odd, but I didn't read the signs...

About an hour ago, I was holding the phone, and it happened right in front of me. Phone became stuck, unresponsive for a few seconds, then screen blacked-out, and I saw the LG logo, and it was stuck in the bootloop.

I pulled the battery, and replaced it, tried a few times - nothing. Then I pulled the battery again and tried to only charge the phone - it showed me the charging screen, but then rebooted and went back to the bootloop.

I'm on my way to an LG service center, and will update if they tell me anything interesting. In any case I got "lucky" since I ran LG Backup about a month ago, and all of my photos / videos get recorded to the external SD card (which I immediately removed, of course, for safety).
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodGuys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GoodGuys Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 08:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Service center took my phone, said it'll probably be a motherboard replacement, under warranty. Said 7 work days...
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodGuys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GoodGuys Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 09:24 PM |#8  

More
I put the phone in the oven for 15 minutes and now it works.
9th January 2017, 11:08 PM |#9  

More
What temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by idan12

What temp? Willing to try. Phone is out of warranty. If I can get it working again, I can swap it. Any idea what caused it for you?
17th January 2017, 07:00 PM |#10  
Flag Abbottabad
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idan12

19th January 2017, 09:07 PM |#11  

More
I put it in 100 celcius degrees, then I could use the phone so I made a backup and then I reset my phone.
Now, it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aselsley

What temp? Willing to try. Phone is out of warranty. If I can get it working again, I can swap it. Any idea what caused it for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Aziz

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)