#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
Networks And Internet
- Roaming Indicator
- 4G Icon
- VoLTE icon
- Show Data Disabled Icon
Apps and Notifications
- Heads Up
- Clock Settings
Battery icon customization
- Portrait, Circle, Dotted circle, Text & hidden battery icon styles
- Hidden, Next to the icon & inside the icon battery % styles
- New charging animation Added to Battery Manager from Pixel Devices
- Clearn button to clear the Battery Stats
Display settings customization
- Font size customization according to percentage
- Toast App Icon (Toggable)
- Lockscreen Charging Info (Toggable)
- DTS(Status Bar) (Toggable)
- 21 Accents Added
- Dark Theme Added
- Black Theme Added
- Accidental Touch
- Recent UI (oreo/pie)
- Dashboard Conditions
- Dashboard Sugesstions
- QS tile Style
Sound settings customization
- Short Cut to prevet Ring added(Pressing power + volume up)
- Screnshot Sound (Toggable)
- Charging Vibration (Toggable)
Security settings customization
- Auto Face Unlock (Toggable)
- fingerprint Authentication Viberation (Toggable)
- DTS on Lockscreen (Toggable)
- Apps Ops
- Lockscreen Powermenue Visibility
- Weather Temp
Button settings customization
- Volume rocker playback control (Toggable)
- Volume rocker wake (Toggable)
- Volume key cursor control
- Clear All Button
- Navigation bar (Toggable)
- Navigation bar customization
- Pixel ringtones
- Powermenu customization
- Battery light customization
- Lockscreen shortcuts
- New Wallpaper Credits to @kvijaya
- OTA Updates support
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
Q. Can I have an ETA for the next build?
A. Yes, just look in the OP to see if your device is built on a nightly or weekly schedule.
Q. Does this ROM support custom kernels?
A. No. You can still use them, but discussion should go in the thread of the respective kernel. We don't offer support for bugs you might encounter while using them!
Q. Why doesn't this ROM support Xposed?
A. Xposed is a hack that is geared towards AOSP, custom ROM's modify the framework a lot, so Xposed can cause a ton of issues on custom ROM's. Now it might work for you, however it is not to be discussed in this thread, and you should refrain from posting bug reports.
Q. Alright, but I still want to flash Xposed, so which version do I need to install?
A. You will need to use the version arm64/arm/whatever for SDK 27.
Flashing the ROM:
Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
A. Check the install instructions in the first post...
Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
A. Yes, however make a nandroid backup first as there is a chance of getting a bootloop or encountering bugs. Also bugs may only be reported on a clean flash.
Q. How do I dirty flash builds?
A. Wipe the System, Cache and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to preform that task for you.
Q. How do I flash kernel builds?
A1. If it's a .img file, boot into TWRP and go to the install page in TWRP, in the bottom right corner select "install image", select the desired kernel, then select "boot", then swipe to flash, then go back to the install screen and install your root method again, if you don't want to loose root and reboot.
A2. If it's a flashable ZIP, you can flash it together with a ROM update or separately. Go to the install page in TWRP, choose the kernel zip (or add it to the flash queue right after the ROM zip). Then add your root method to the queue if you don't want to loose root. Now swipe to flash, and then reboot.
Using the ROM:
Q. I installed a bad theme and now I'm getting a bootloop, how do I fix it?
A. In TWRP, flash the substratum rescue zip that's in the substratum folder on the internal storage.
Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. and do not post the content here. Thanks.
Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tortel.syslog (Root needed).
The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android. You don't need to install any Add-on's, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM Zipfile.
It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn't require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine
2) speaker volume is quite low
3) APN BUG
FLASH THIS IN TWRP
GO TO SETTINGS-->Mobile network --> access point-->reset to default
4) WIDE GCAM NOT WORKING
FIX FOR GCAM WIDE :
USE THIS GCAM
flash this zoomfix magisk module
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
@SGCMarkus for trees ;__;
ROM OS Version: 9.0Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.169
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v2.4
Release Date: 03/05/19
Pixys OS, ROM for the LG V30
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Note: use ondemand governor for faster app opening and fp unlock speed
Current Stable Version: 2.4
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-21
Last Updated 2019-05-04
1. Dark Theme Improved
2. Add Option to edit the icon Of app
3. Ability to change the Lable Of each App
4. Q style text clock
5 agressive battery
6 lockscreen art filter ( 3 styles ; blur , grayscale & both)
7 location tile cycles
8 cpu info tile
9 cellular icon from oos
10 deep sleep info to uptime
11. Add Uninstall Shortcut to launcher
12. Setting Intelliginece FC Fixed
13. Add Snap Cam
14. Change the updater Changelog to new Repo
15. Shift System Dashboard to below About Phone Section
16. Ambient music ticket (also make it q like)
17. Text clock improvements
18. Statusbar brightness control
19. Q style battery icon
20. Vector drawables in weather client
21. Animate expandable volume panel
22. Swipe fingerprint left/right to clear notifications
23. Old-style network indicator
24. Added default stock hmp kernel
25. Fixed apn bug