[ROM][9.0.0]Dirty Unicorns[Joan][Unofficial]

903 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,576

By SGCMarkus, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Developer on 30th September 2018, 08:49 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
6th October 2018, 02:20 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Proximity sensor doesn't seem to work in this rom, for example the screen will not turn off during a phone call, as well as waking up frequently when in a pocket. I know this rom is in development and other than that it has functioned pretty well, thanks for the hard work

6th October 2018, 04:47 PM |#122  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGCMarkus

For Pie i wont be porting over as many ROMs anymore as I did for Oreo. For Oreo I only ported that many because I was the only dev who activly made AOSP/LOS based ROMs, but with Pie thats not the case anymore. I will limit myself to 2 or MAYBE 3... and for now those are LOS16.0 (WIP), and DU.
Got todo a lot of stuff for university too, 2-3 times lab a week (each 2.5 - 4h MINIMUM), which all need a lab report, a few classes that require me todo homework... And cant be productive on my train rides from/to university either :P

Thanks for all your work. I hope dotOS pie is ported by you or someone else. . It think it's a great oreo rom.
Finish your studies it's more important. That's what i tell my gf as well all the time

Sent from my LG H930 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to donky kong 017 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift donky kong 017 Ad-Free
6th October 2018, 05:37 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The only thing matter that I saw, it's the microphone, at the moment you record an audio, and you play it, the audio listens crashed.
6th October 2018, 07:44 PM |#124  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizmak

I do not have audio in my camera recordings. I tried cstark camera and google camera and there is no audio in the movies. Anyone experienced the same issue?
@SGCMarkus I also checked some voice recording app and it records audio properly. Any idea what is wrong?

Yeah I have that problem. Screen recording doesn't work either. So a playback but not recording bug I think
6th October 2018, 07:53 PM |#125  
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalmizzle

Yeah I have that problem. Screen recording doesn't work either. So a playback but not recording bug I think

I think it is recording bug (not playback) as the video files have no audio also when viewed on other devices. I can watch videos made a week ago when I was still on dotos oreo rom and they do have audio, so not a playback issue.
I hope this can be fixed. @SGCMarkus can You reproduce this issue on your device?
6th October 2018, 07:57 PM |#126  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Leibnitz

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I think it is recording bug (not playback) as the video files have no audio also when viewed on other devices. I can watch videos made a week ago when I was still on dotos oreo rom and they do have audio, so not a playback issue.
I hope this can be fixed. @SGCMarkus can You reproduce this issue on your device?

With what are you recording?
Maybe it falls under this category: https://www.xda-developers.com/andro...tions-privacy/
6th October 2018, 08:06 PM |#127  
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:

Maybe it falls under this category: https://www.xda-developers.com/andro...tions-privacy/

I don't think it is that. I am recording simple video with the cstark camera app. I also tried different camera apps from play store but all have the same issue, the recorded video file does not have audio.
6th October 2018, 08:09 PM |#128  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

Standard stuff, my dog, my kid. Using cstark GCam 4.2

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:

I don't think it is that. I am recording simple video with the cstark camera app. I also tried different camera apps from play store but all have the same issue, the recorded video file does not have audio.

Definitely playback. Instagram stories video recording works with sound 👍
6th October 2018, 11:25 PM |#129  
Corona, NY
Thanks Meter: 678

Donate to Me
More
932 support ?

Sent from my UNKNOWN using Tapatalk
6th October 2018, 11:51 PM |#130  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolic925t

932 support ?

I'm currently testing an H932 build of this ROM. Up to @SGCMarkus as to when it gets a release. Keep an eye out and I'm sure he'll update the OP.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrandonB1218 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BrandonB1218 Ad-Free
7th October 2018, 01:37 PM |#131  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Leibnitz

Donate to Me
More
Got a little present for you

Release 06.10.2018
- Updated Sources
- Added QuadDAC Control Panel (Settings -> Sound -> Quad DAC at the very bottom) + Quick Settings Tile
- Widewine should be L1 now
- Brightness settings are now aligned with stock -> should fick AoD Blackscreen bug
- Support for the H930D (not to confuse with the H930DS, both are dual sim)
- Seperate download link for the H932 (thanks to @me2151 )

The H932 build is named 20181007, and not 06 btw (time it started to compile differs, but source is the same)

If you find any bugs/issues regarding the Quad DAC Panel, dont bother reporting them when you didnt do a CLEAN FLASH (which i recommend now anyway) and also provide logs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dac_off.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	4613625   Click image for larger version

Name:	dac_on.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	4613626   Click image for larger version

Name:	dac_tile_off.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	4613627   Click image for larger version

Name:	dac_tile_on.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	4613628  
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to SGCMarkus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread