[ROM][9.0.0]Dirty Unicorns[Joan][Unofficial]

901 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,575

By SGCMarkus, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Developer on 30th September 2018, 08:49 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
10th October 2018, 07:40 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I really like this rom here everything working for me battery saving when playing games is off the top good in on top of that with even more battery saving L Speed does the trick but when I flash this rom I use fire gapps with FIRE Audio For KK-PiE not open gapps so after you flash that it boot right into system so idk if u got to edit some stuff so if anybody did this already let me know how it's going for you here is the link....https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...efire-t3836469 after that all you gotta do is install the stuff u need with root or mods

10th October 2018, 08:11 PM |#202  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Leibnitz
Thanks Meter: 1,575

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab.Shaheen

Heheh itbeas my fault, i was using for H932.
Here one more thing if anyone cam help. I want to port some extra features from stock rom. Today after 6 hours of struggle i added and recompiled settings.apk. But later on it was not working. Might be for this i will need to deodex some apps or frameworks, also if anyone needs i have prepared this kernel with built-in TWRP..( easily accessible through vol- or vol+ key while in boot logo. @SGCmarks you have done wonderfull work. Can you please make settings app deodexed?
I have tried some vdex extractors but it converts vdex to cdex.,

which features are you trying to port?
Im sure lot of it isnt just pure settings, but also needs to be in frameworks, and systemui (and maybe more, depending on what you wanna do).
10th October 2018, 08:29 PM |#203  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab.Shaheen

hehe sorry it was my fault. actually i downloaded for H932.
one more thing i want to contribute to this project. Right now i am working to port original DAC from v30 and stock camera as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGCMarkus

which features are you trying to port?
Im sure lot of it isnt just pure settings, but also needs to be in frameworks, and systemui (and maybe more, depending on what you wanna do).

Here he stated stock cam and dac.

Sent from my LG H930 using Tapatalk
10th October 2018, 09:13 PM |#204  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albinoman

Same here

+1
10th October 2018, 10:58 PM |#205  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Guys please help
I flashed The latest build for H930 Pico g apps and magical phone is booting straight to TWRP.... I Am able to restore a backup but phone is again booting to TWRP again. Kindly help.
When I tried to install gapps The screen just flicks and I go back into recovery... Is it normal?
Bottom line...... Booting into TWRP only please help
10th October 2018, 11:14 PM |#206  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I had that happen when I first tried to install on my H932. Both the reboot going only back to TWRP and the screen flicker for the Aroma GApps installer.

I thought I was screwed, installed the H93220k zip and it persisted. From that point I tried the Vol - & Power to forcefully power it down (I was going to try download mode). It turned off, then immediately turned back on and booted fine into 20k. I then decided to experiment and went back to TWRP, flashed DU and tried again. Again the TWRP loop, but did the forced power down and it booted fine into DU.

As for the GApps, I ended up flashing just a Stock installer and it flashed fine, only the Aroma installer have me the flicker and nothing issue.

Hope either of those works as a fix for you, as I know I was having a mint heart attack thinking something was completely borked with my phone when it was stuck in TWRP.
10th October 2018, 11:16 PM |#207  
Flag Lackland AFB, TX
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamronin

Guys please help
I flashed The latest build for H930 Pico g apps and magical phone is booting straight to TWRP.... I Am able to restore a backup but phone is again booting to TWRP again. Kindly help.
When I tried to install gapps The screen just flicks and I go back into recovery... Is it normal?
Bottom line...... Booting into TWRP only please help

This happened to me at first where it was just a twrp boot loop. I held the power button + volume down so it would force reboot and then it turned back on normally. 🤷
The Following User Says Thank You to KanBorges For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KanBorges Ad-Free
10th October 2018, 11:20 PM |#208  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thanks a lot man. Booted.
Edit: i downloaded pico gapps (open_gapps-arm64-9.0-aroma-20181010.zip). I dont think it installed because the screen flicked momentarily and booted into recovery. Is is ok or has anyone force booted their phone after flashing the rom/gapps/magisk 17.2. Any particular twrp for this?
11th October 2018, 01:02 AM |#209  
Flag Lackland AFB, TX
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Edit: i downloaded pico gapps (open_gapps-arm64-9.0-aroma-20181010.zip). I dont think it installed because the screen flicked momentarily and booted into recovery. Is is ok or has anyone force booted their phone after flashing the rom/gapps/magisk 17.2. Any particular twrp for this?

Aroma installer has never worked for me. I just do full gapps and just uninstall what I don't want. Glad I helped. 👍
11th October 2018, 01:07 AM |#210  
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Anyone else getting amazing battery life. Sot means nothing to me but my habits didn't change in the last few days. Usage went up because of new rom.

If I was testing I could probably hit between 6.5 sot today.
11th October 2018, 01:24 AM |#211  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 4,477

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Aroma doesnt work on our twrp. need to use a non aroma
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread