30th September 2018, 11:10 PM |#21  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by astikv

will we ever see the miui on v30?

Use the GSI.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanBorges

Very nice. Everything seems alright on US998 with TMobile. WiFi calling is enabled too 👍. One thing I noticed is that if you enable show touches on developer options, the screen goes crazy every time you scroll or change windows. Thanks again for this rom!

Edit: Is there anyway to port the LG stock Oreo camera to this? It records nicely in 60fps. Can anyone extract it from oreo and upload it? Will it work? I just noticed that the rom has no camera lol

No. IT will Not Work.

30th September 2018, 11:48 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Has anyone got it running on VS996 Verizon conversion? Do you have to make a call before connectivity kicks in like other roms? Looks like a great rom to try, I might give it a shot tomorrow to see the latest and greatest, thanks for the port!!
30th September 2018, 11:58 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgirl101

Enjoying some tastt pie right now!! Thank you SGCMarkus!! PowerAmp and GStomper Studio had no problem using hi-res portion of dac!! Using cstark's gcam, with google motion!! I didn't see any root management, when Adaway asks for privileges, you better hit "Grant"!!

So Dac works?
1st October 2018, 12:36 AM |#24  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 4,475

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrxyzl

So Dac works?

When using 3rd party apps. Markus is however working on getting DAC working without having to purchase apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me2151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift me2151 Ad-Free
1st October 2018, 01:01 AM |#25  
Flag Flagstaff
Thanks Meter: 270

More
On it since this morning. Text did not work until I made a phone call. Also , I couldn't get the key board to use swipe (which I use). I installed SwiftKey and it works fine. Nice working rom.
Thx
1st October 2018, 02:13 AM |#26  
Recognized Developer
Flag MilkyWay-SolCluster-Earth-Europe-Germany-BaWü
Thanks Meter: 5,912

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So Dac works?

hi-res portion is referring to the hi-res api of the Qualcomm Aqstic DAC (?)

great that there is consistency on Dirty Unicorns

it supposedly also works on LG G3 and DU with PowerAMP

edit:

I can NOT confirm it working with PowerAMP - there is no option to enable the Hi-Res output for headphones
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zacharias.maladroit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2018, 02:50 AM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me2151

When using 3rd party apps. Markus is however working on getting DAC working without having to purchase apps.

Great to know someone is working on it. The sound without DAC sound....muffle? and not system wide. On Dot OS 2.5 there is no option for hires output though so it is good to know that at least there is on Pie

Edit: No, there is no option for 24 bit output via wire headphone in Poweramp though.
1st October 2018, 03:04 AM |#28  
Recognized Developer
Flag MilkyWay-SolCluster-Earth-Europe-Germany-BaWü
Thanks Meter: 5,912

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Great to know someone is working on it. The sound without DAC sound....muffle? and not system wide. On Dot OS 2.5 there is no option for hires output though so it is good to know that at least there is on Pie

I've updated my post, at least for me there isn't any hi-res functionality on non-stock - I'm back to Invictrix (based on Dirty Unicorns; internal build - right not also resembling pure AOSP)

so it would be really weird if it was there on Dirty Unicorns but not on Invictrix.
1st October 2018, 03:21 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharias.maladroit

hi-res portion is referring to the hi-res api of the Qualcomm Aqstic DAC (?)

great that there is consistency on Dirty Unicorns

it supposedly also works on LG G3 and DU with PowerAMP

edit:

I can NOT confirm it working with PowerAMP - there is no option to enable the Hi-Res output for headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharias.maladroit

I've updated my post, at least for me there isn't any hi-res functionality on non-stock - I'm back to Invictrix (based on Dirty Unicorns; internal build - right not also resembling pure AOSP)

so it would be really weird if it was there on Dirty Unicorns but not on Invictrix.

yeah, confirm that no hires output via wired headset. Non of the nonstock rom had this option in Poweramp though. i'll check with USB audio player pro later.
1st October 2018, 04:54 AM |#30  
Flag Flagstaff
Thanks Meter: 270

More
I plugged in my HP and at the bottom of screen, I had a message pop up that said "hifi dac enabled". But, my hifi status app did not show anything plugged in. When I unplugged it, then it said hifi dac was disabled. I don't know if it was working or not (I don't think the volume was 75 steps?). That was using the UAPP music app.
The screen shot should show the pop up message. It also shows the nothing is plugged in to the jack at the top (although it was and I was playing music thru it).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180930-204049.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	258.8 KB
ID:	4608907  
1st October 2018, 05:26 AM |#31  
Flag B-town
Thanks Meter: 66

More
One question in the first post under What's not working number 3 Exfat (when enabled makes system slow down and eventually crash) isn't that the format we use for the sdcards? If not what are we to use? Or am I looking at the problem wrong? I guess that's 3 questions sorry LOL
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread