Flag Leibnitz
Thanks Meter: 1,533

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicho

???any help?

Enviado desde mi LG-US998 mediante Tapatalk

Theres only 1 reported case of a H933 that managed to boot this somehow.
All other H931/H933 will bootloop. The cause is to this point still unknown, even though there are a few guesses out there...

And no, just because youre converted to a US998, and running its ROM/Firmware doesnt mean you actually have the phone, there are a few slight differences, otherwise there wouldnt be such issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SGCMarkus For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th October 2018, 02:03 PM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGCMarkus

the DAC should work with any app, just go to settings -> sound -> Quad DAC (even though i found 1 app so far, which didnt like it, and i had to disable the DAC, otherwise i had no sound lol)
Vibration becoming dull is known, the fix that worked once doesnt anymore... and it becomes dull after a certain amount of vibrations, not after a certain time.
i know the cores barely go into deepsleep... but i think (havent used it in months) the same was on stock, so ... everything ok i guess.
The burn-in protection flag is enabled in the overlay, so the AoD should move. But AOSP burn in protections means it moves every now and then just a few pixels, so you wont really notice it moving at all.
Porting stock LG Cam is most likely nearly impossible, it depends on way too much other framework/resources.

PS: There wont be updates for a while, until there will be official DU Pie released. They dont want public builds flying around.
So I will most likely take the downloads and and let a mod hibernate the thread until DU Pie actually gets released. Sorry about that.

OK, will use this build and waiting final Pie) But is there working camera with wide-angle, for you GCam working?
17th October 2018, 02:28 PM |#293  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexeei

Thanks, but what version do you use? I try some versions and that all force closed(

Latest (4.2) - but the audio recording in videos seems to be broken.
The Following User Says Thank You to FcBayernMinga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FcBayernMinga Ad-Free
17th October 2018, 02:48 PM |#294  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcBayernMinga

Latest (4.2) - but the audio recording in videos seems to be broken.

Strange, but for me it's not worked(
17th October 2018, 03:27 PM |#295  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexeei

Strange, but for me it's not worked(

Have you flashed GApps ? I think GCam only workes with installed GApps. (i installed pico version)
17th October 2018, 03:36 PM |#296  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcBayernMinga

Have you flashed GApps ? I think GCam only workes with installed GApps. (i installed pico version)

No, and I think you right! Try tomorrow, think it will working)
17th October 2018, 03:46 PM |#297  
Flag TESCO
Thanks Meter: 94

More
hello guys,

I have one problem when I want to flash magisk.. after flashing and restart its still not install.. no issue while installation..

Thanks
17th October 2018, 05:32 PM |#298  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Leibnitz
Thanks Meter: 1,533

Donate to Me
More
Because the Dirty Unicorn team doesnt want any public builds for now, until they release their first version officially, im gonna hibernate the build.
Everyone can still build their own, but I wont share mine here for now.

Dont worry, this will be back as soon as the first DU Pie builds go public

Thanks for your understanding!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to SGCMarkus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread