FORUMS

View Poll Results: I can only maintain 2 ROMs so I'm asking for your help. Which ones do I keep?

Potato

9 Vote(s)
13.43%
LiquidRemix

53 Vote(s)
79.10%
ParanoidAndroid

36 Vote(s)
53.73%

[ROM] [PIE / Q] LiquidRemix 10.x [H930 / H932] [OFFICIAL]

851 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,068

By kherio, Senior Member on 5th January 2019, 11:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for LG v30 [ H930 and H932] !; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

ROM - Version 10.0.11
ROM - Version 10.1 (Q)
Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

Recommended Clean Flash:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
5. Swipe to Wipe
6. Flash Rom and Gapps (Then anything else you might install such as Magisk, etc)
7. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
8. Enjoy!

[SIZE="3"]ROM - LiquidRemix
Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices

Google (For AOSP)
Lineage OS (Rom Base)
And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

And of course i'd like to thank to @SGCMarkus for his knowledge, patient and of course for his sources.

Device Tree: h930 + joan-common
Kernel: msm8998
Vendor: lge

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2019.01.06

Created 2019-01-06
Last Updated 2019.07.09

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [PIE / Q] LiquidRemix 10.x [H930 / H932] [OFFICIAL] , ROM for the LG V30

Contributors
kherio
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-06
Beta Release Date: 2019-01-06

Created 2019-01-08
Last Updated 2019-11-08
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to kherio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kherio Ad-Free
5th January 2019, 11:57 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leioa

Donate to Me
More

Version - 06-01-2019
- Initial 10.0.4 Version

Version - 09.01.2019
- Increased AOD Brightness
- Ambient Visualizer

Version - 10.01.2019
- Upgraded to 9.0.0_r30
- Upgraded to January Patch
- Included fix for wide lens

Version - 14.01.2019
- Sources update as always
- Fix for incoming call audio
- Increased audio for Headphones

Version - 07.02.2019
10.0.5-H930: Changelog

Version - 11.02.2019
- Sources update as always
- Enforced

Version - 14.02.2019 - As this new 1402 has a lot of changes I strong recommend FULL WIPE ...
- FM Radio working
- Night light Working
- Updated Adreno drivers
- Enforced
- You tell...

Version - 18.02.2019
- Solved Wide Angle

Version 08.03.2019 - Version 10.0.6

- Update sources
- March security patch
- Audio working

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kherio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kherio Ad-Free
5th January 2019, 11:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leioa

Donate to Me
More
Reserved #2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kherio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kherio Ad-Free
6th January 2019, 12:18 AM |#4  
Flag Iraq
Thanks Meter: 101

More
it seems I'm the first person to test it
The Following User Says Thank You to Bronnel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bronnel Ad-Free
6th January 2019, 12:40 AM |#5  
Flag NEW YORK
Thanks Meter: 38

More
It seen I'm the second person to tested
The Following User Says Thank You to Rican39 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rican39 Ad-Free
6th January 2019, 12:56 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Hey @kherio,

I just installed on a US998 v30s and first impressions are really positive. It booted straight up, and setup up was smooth with no bobbles. The rom is the quickest at least by qualitative feel that I have encountered. The dac works nicely. It does suffer the same issues with Verizon as other AOSP roms. A call out is required before texts can be sent or received, a minor nuissance, and VoLTE is not working.

I'll use it for a few days and post more afterwards.

Additions:
- Native visual voicemail is working along with vms notifications. Neither works for the open market model roms with Verizon and I haven't encountered the feature with other roms , very cool.
- Speaker volume is weak.
- Magisk 18 passes SafetyNet Check.
- One system black screen crash in dialer app required a button-forced reboot.

Thanks again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmrntnnr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmrntnnr Ad-Free
6th January 2019, 01:10 AM |#7  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronnel

it seems I'm the first person to test it

If you use WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, can you test speaker calls through both?
6th January 2019, 04:31 AM |#8  
Flag Here and There
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican39

It seen I'm the second person to tested

Hi,
What about the sound volume? Is it enough loud? Now I am on PixelEperience and it works fine except the sound volume. It is just too low comparing to original ROM.

Regards
6th January 2019, 06:26 AM |#9  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 886

More
Can confirm AOD bug where screen flickers as it shuts off is non existent on this ROM.

Ambient display is usable again.
The Following User Says Thank You to christopherrrg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift christopherrrg Ad-Free
6th January 2019, 06:37 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrrg

Can confirm AOD bug where screen flickers as it shuts off is non existent on this ROM.

Ambient display is usable again.

That's a good news. If right this is the first rom that solved aod bug.

Anyone has the gps test? Havoc is very weak while PEX is much better in locking.
6th January 2019, 08:44 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Stable , very fast and my new favorite but the wide angle lens will not work from any google cameras ?
The Following User Says Thank You to apocrasy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apocrasy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)