FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to update Android 9 Pie LG H933 US998 H930DS H930G H930D H930 V300L V300S V300K

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 130

Post Reply Email Thread
7th July 2019, 09:55 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 743

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul721

Yes, once you root and add the 3 lines to build.prop
ro.lge.globaleffect.ceq=1
ro.lge.globaleffect.dts=true
ro.product.brand_dsny=true

LG Equalizer works as well. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lgelec...-apk-download/

What does ro.lge.globaleffect.ceq=1 do?
@ChazzMatt?

Sent from my LG-H932 using XDA Labs
7th July 2019, 10:21 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcBayernMinga

Thank you!

For other users: I restored it successfully on my H930

unfortunatelly not working for me for some reason :/ just reverted to other TWRP backup (did you restored all partitions?)
7th July 2019, 11:28 PM |#103  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 12,435

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul721

Yes, once you root and add the 3 lines to build.prop
ro.lge.globaleffect.ceq=1
ro.lge.globaleffect.dts=true
ro.product.brand_dsny=true

LG Equalizer works as well. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lgelec...-apk-download/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981

What does ro.lge.globaleffect.ceq=1 do?
@ChazzMatt?

* The "dts" line enables the DTS, of course.

* The "dsny" enables all the weather lockscreen effects (if you have that option turned on). Has nothing to do with DTS, but it's listed in another guide of mine...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...ather-t3883116

* "ceq" must have something to do with equalizer -- but I don't know why it's needed it then, if you are also still separately installing the equalizer...

In my DTS guide, all that is needed is the DTS line. I also recommend installing the equalizer.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...iants-t3887139

Maybe @Rahul721 knows and can tell us more.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChazzMatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChazzMatt Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 02:24 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Okay, finally managed to do it. I could not flash the up. file(BTW thank you for sending those @rahul712) using neither LGUP ou adb command, but the TWRP backup restore from H930 did the trick(God bless you @Aptahar), root and all working.

My only complain is my IMEI turned 0 (pic attached) but call, mobile data and SMS all working; and my About phone dont have the Dual sim tabs anymore(thanks God I hate those).

I have a HKG H930ds. Hopefully when official V30x kdz is released flashing it will fix these small details.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-07-22-00-10.png
Views:	304
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	4788711   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-07-22-00-24.png
Views:	308
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	4788712   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2019-07-07-22-00-42.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	4788713  
The Following User Says Thank You to mateus.sc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mateus.sc Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 03:56 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh

Donate to Me
More
if You get error when downgrade V30 to 8.0.0 use this LG UP
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603845019
choose Proccess : PARTITION DL or REFURBISH
follow guide by tecknight #26
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3805141/page3
The Following User Says Thank You to GiaiPhapAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GiaiPhapAndroid Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 05:44 AM |#106  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptahar

Done. TWRP backup of 30b https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cO...MK_sIPubZBpvD2

Just asking, but can I go back to Oreo by restoring my TWRP backup/flashing stock ROM zip? Don't want to brick my V30.
8th July 2019, 05:51 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsrose11

if You get error when downgrade V30 to 8.0.0 use this LG UP
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603845019

Thanks which option should we use?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk
8th July 2019, 06:27 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Can i update it? My LG v30 plus version is v20f-IDN-XX.
8th July 2019, 07:04 AM |#109  
Flag Penza
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneb1t

unfortunatelly not working for me for some reason :/ just reverted to other TWRP backup (did you restored all partitions?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateus.sc

Okay, finally managed to do it. I could not flash the up. file(BTW thank you for sending those @rahul712) using neither LGUP ou adb command, but the TWRP backup restore from H930 did the trick(God bless you @Aptahar), root and all working.

My only complain is my IMEI turned 0 (pic attached) but call, mobile data and SMS all working; and my About phone dont have the Dual sim tabs anymore(thanks God I hate those).

I have a HKG H930ds. Hopefully when official V30x kdz is released flashing it will fix these small details.

I think that you shouldn't restore all, just boot, system and maybe modem.
other partitions in backup is for experimentators and researchers)
8th July 2019, 08:13 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufptl

Thanks which option should we use?

choose Proccess : REFURBISH
follow guide by tecknight #26
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3805141/page3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GiaiPhapAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GiaiPhapAndroid Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 08:17 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsrose11

follow tecknight
Install LGUP Dual Mode(Dev/User) on your Windows PC
Install LGUP Dual Mode(Dev/User) on your Windows PC
Requirements:
A PC running Windows with an internet connection
Note: Full credit for unlocking LGUP developer mode and how to do it goes to @smitel. I used his thread here as a guide to modify LGUP.exe (from the 1.14.3 .msi) and the universal LGUP_c.dll (1.0.36.10) used by LG Bridge to flash all LG phones and embedded in the latest .kdz files. Since I modified the universal flashing DLL, this modded LGUP should function on most, if not all LG phones. I have successfully tested it on at least 8 different LG phone models. I would appreciate any feedback regarding functionality on any other LG phones.

1. Download LGUP_DualMode.zip from here:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...63190603845019
2. Extract LGUP_DualMode.zip to a folder on your PC.

3. Browse into the folder and launch LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi. Follow the prompts to complete the install.

4. Right click and select "Run as Administrator" on either:
SetDev.bat To set LGUP to developer mode
or
SetUser.bat To set LGUP to end user mode
5. Launch LGUP using the desktop shortcut.
Note: You may delete the .msi file from the folder. As long as you keep the other files, you can run SetDev.bat or SetUser.bat any time LGUP is not running to set the version of LGUP on your system.
This is the Developer mode initial screen:

This is the DUMP option dialog:
Dump Option
One of about 10 pages of PHONESETTINGs

Developer Mode options and what they do:
ChipErase: Can remove factory reset protection on older LG phones.
PRL UPDATE: Writes and updates Preferred Roaming List on phone.
PRL Read: Reads and displays Preferred Roaming List from phone.
PHONESETTING: Useful and powerful but potentially dangerous. Displays several pages of mostly editable fields relating to the connected phone. There is a command button to read the data and another one to write the data back.
Note: After using this option on your phone, even if you don't make any changes, it may be necessary to cold boot your phone to restore cellular data access.
PARTITION DL: Very useful option. Requires selected .TOT or .KDZ file. Once started, will allow you to select which partition(s) from the selected .TOT or .KDZ file to flash to the connected phone. For instance, you could upgrade your system while retaining root by NOT flashing the boot partition.
Update: This option is even more useful than I thought. It bypasses model checking, allowing you to crossflash a device with an image intended for another model, literally changing the model of the target device. This is useful when the same hardware is used for several different products, depending on the market or carrier. Just select your .KDZ or .TOT, click Start, then check All partitions.
DUMP: Very useful. Once Started, shows a list of all partitions on the connected phone. Has a checkbox next to each. Check all partitions you want to back up. Then click OK and it will ask you which folder to place the files into. Select folder and LGUP will create a complete binary .img file for each selected partition. This can be used for backup or for data recovery purposes. I have already used this to recover files and pics from a phone where the owner had forgotten his PIN. Since a factory reset (to clear the PIN) would wipe his userdata, I dumped his data partition using this option, then did the factory reset. The image files can be restored directly using TWRP, fastboot or the dd command from a rooted shell.
FOTA Upgrade: Allows you to Apply Firmware Over The Air update to phone.
FAC Upgrade: Unknown, but it may refer to the Final Assembly Code, a 2 digit code that used to be part of the IMEI.
Board DL: Unknown (likely destructive)

Please hit the Thanks button at the bottom of this post if you appreciate my work.

Perhaps you can help me more, i went. From 22j to 30b but cellular data does not work, calls ad messaging does. What do you think could be the issue?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android solution vietnam, giai phap android, giai phap android - android solution vietnam, lg v30 thinq, lg v30 update android pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)