* Android File Hosts MIRROR
* CODEFIRE (Thanks to XDA dev @autoprime.)
* LG BRIDGE (WHEN IT ARRIVES)
NOTE: This is for all V30/V30+ US998 -- open market US998 V30/V30+ as well as U.S Cellular US998 V30/V30+.
Here's how to flash:
* To simply flash the .kdz you can use LG UP + Uppercut method (the most simple way), no need to mess with any .dlls.
* If you don't want to use Uppercut (why not?) you can use the .dll I extracted from the KDZ. I attached it to this post. It's clean, unpatched. It needs to be placed inside \LG Electronics\LGUP\model\common folder. You will have to create common folder. It's not there by default. Basic LGUP looks like this:
* If you want to have the developer LG UP version (overkill for just flashing a KDZ ) then you need both patched .dll and patched LGUP.exe. Attached a .zip that simply has to be unpacked in the LGUP folder and it will work right away. Dev LG UP looks like this:
All you really need is the UPGRADE function
.DLL for all the variants I've found firmwares on XDA was the same.
I've added @Whiskeyomega's Oreo DLL to these attachments, while keeping @padmanek's original Nougat DLL.
Here's my own US998 V30+ updating:
For TWRP, see these instructions.
Be sure to only use the Oreo-compatible TWRP.
TWRP is only for the open market US998 V30 if you have unlocked your bootloader. But this Oreo KDZ can be used by ALL US998 V30/V30+, even those not eligible for bootloader unlock. Flashing this KDZ will NOT make your phone eligible for bootloader unlock if it's not already eligible.