Thanks Meter: 73

By mateus.sc, Senior Member on 23rd May 2019, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2019, 07:23 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radzik2908

You upgraded with normal or patched LG UP?

Patched.
5th July 2019, 07:40 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When i trying to uptade via lgup i got this error. Do you guys know the fix or is there any other way to flashing?
http://prntscr.com/ob4x10
5th July 2019, 07:42 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma4yazar

When i trying to uptade via lgup i got this error. Do you guys know the fix or is there any other way to flashing?
http://prntscr.com/ob4x10

I told u on Reddit
6th July 2019, 01:19 AM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 740

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDannemand

I appreciate it, man. And you're right, it IS relevant, for the reason you state. But very clearly it is NOT the topic on the minds of people in this thread. I seem to recall you posted about it earlier in the thread as well and got zero traction.

And no doubt I veered from the thread topic in my elaborate post. The signs of baiting were clear, and I took it anyway. I should know better.

We could continue that discussion in the thread about sample rate conversion -- which also is worse in Pie than in Oreo, but again is only of interest to audiophiles.

Unfortunately for me it is now clear I have to send in my phone to repair an erratic touch screen. If H932 Pie comes out while it's in, the phone will come back updated -- and no way to roll back or root due to ARB

I would not say you got baited.

Remember when 5.0 was going to drop? People argued for and against the white UI change.

Now on PIE for our V30 this is no different. Debating removing MQA and the benefits of MQA.

Anytime a feature gets removed people always debate the benefits of that feature that's getting removed. (Dark UI, widgets on lock screen ECT)

So no, no bait here. Also did not veer off topic due to the controversy surrounding MQA. Not many people put much faith into it and probably only a very small group use it which is why LG might be killing it.

Last I checked, debating a feature of hardware and or software is always valid. as long as it pertains to a specific device of the topic.

Which is LG v30 DAC which was sold touting MQA support.

Sent from my LG-H932 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to BROKEN1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BROKEN1981 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 09:09 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble.

Yes it is smooth but not perfect. It's UX 8. Dual apps and stock screen recorder is now added. One thing i'm missing so much is DTS

Did you know, DTS and EQ app is confirmed to work on pie...
6th July 2019, 11:05 AM |#196  
Flag Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Daechi-dong
Thanks Meter: 38

More
V30b for H930 has released! Check this following link to lg fota server and rename the downloaded file named 'mo' to the name whose extension is 'up', and apply that file by LGUP from v22j.
http://lggdmsfota.vo.llnwd.net/dlser...3&workcode=100
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaroMaru(LTEAdvanced) For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TaroMaru(LTEAdvanced) Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 11:38 AM |#197  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Did someone manage to flash TWR after upgrading to 30a?? I always get error 'Write to device failed' or nothing hapend at all
6th July 2019, 11:57 AM |#198  
Flag Spain, EU.
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroMaru(LTEAdvanced)

V30b for H930 has released! Check this following link to lg fota server and rename the downloaded file named 'mo' to the name whose extension is 'up', and apply that file by LGUP from v22j.

Hello

So the file should be like this? filexxx.up?
6th July 2019, 12:00 PM |#199  
Flag Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Daechi-dong
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google86

Hello

So the file should be like this? filexxx.up?

Yes. If you want to apply the downloaded file from that link, you have to rename the file name like the way you said.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaroMaru(LTEAdvanced) For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TaroMaru(LTEAdvanced) Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 12:02 PM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:

For someone who already updated from 22j to 30a is there any way to update to 30b or should wait for OTA or kdz?
6th July 2019, 12:03 PM |#201  
Flag Spain, EU.
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

Quote:

Yes. If you want to apply the downloaded file from that link, you have to rename the file name like the way you said.

Many thanks!

I have a file renamed like this : v30b.up ( 1.7GB ish)

But DO i need any special software other than LG UP? IF i have a h930EUR and now I have v22j... will I lose my data? I mean this process is a fresh start or just updates like a normal FOTA??

sorry to have this many questions!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg ota test beta update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)