Originally Posted by nietzsche_01
Buying is easy solution and it's further to soul of android LoL. I'm a really penny pincher and i love my V20 so much
Well, you ARE in the LG V30 forum.
You should look around a bit, make yourself comfortable.
My wife and I kept our 2014 Moto Quarks (variants were called Droid Turbo, Moto Turbo, Moto Maxx) for 3 years
. Had 1440p OLED, Qi wireless charging, 64GB internal memory (in 2014!), 3900 mAh battery, etc. I had the "international" version of the Verizon Droid Turbo called the Moto Maxx/Moto Turbo which had all the AT&T LTE bands and more HSPA bands. Designed by Google when they still owned Motorola, the Moto Quark (series code name) was basically a smaller (more reasonable size) version of the Moto Nexus 6 which was released at the same time. It was easily the best phone of 2014... Loved it.
Finally in late 2017, I found the LG V30 which had all the specs I needed for a worthy replacement for the Moto Quark. I even had a long-running thread detailing my search.
I have 10 friends/ family members who now have V30/V30+ based on my recommendation.
- 1440P OLED (537 ppi)
- Qi wireless charging
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Quad DAC
- DTS 3D stereo (with root)
- IP68 dust/water resistance
- rear camera OIS on normal lens - plus 120 degree wide angle lens
- superfast fingerprint sensor
- 64GB (V30) or 128GB (V30+) internal storage. (V30S/V30S+ has 128/256GB storage with 6GB RAM.)
- microSD port for additional storage
- bootloader unlock and root for all variants
- no notch