I can confirm performance(like RAM management) and smoothness are improved, the overlaping notifications is fixed as well and even LG's terrible gesture navigation implementation seems refined (I recommend using FluidNG to have back gestures as a complement). Battery is fine tho
Please don't try using OTA if you're rooted.
If you are already on PIE V30B rooted IS EASIER to Backup you data, Restore the provided TWRP v30q BACKUP, then RESTORE your data and root . Latest stock version and all your data intact.
H930V30q OTA file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1De...GhwByRM2IQ5G26
You must use Patched LGUP for this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1haY...ew?usp=sharing
1. First you must flash V30b H930 PIE KDZ.
2. Run LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3.msi and install it.
3. Replace the files in LGUP directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP) with the files stored in downloaded LGUP Patch folder, after connect phone in file transfer mode (MTP mode)
4. Open LGUP, select FOTA Upgrade and load LGH930AT-V30b-to-V30q-EUR-XX-SEP-02-2019.up
6. Click start.
TWRP RESTORE ALTERNATIVE
Unlocked bootloader and working TWRP.
Steps to install
1. Download the .zip file and unzip it in your desktop.
2. Cut the extracted folder to V30+\Internal Memory\TWRP\BACKUPS\LGH930XXXXXXX folder, which store TWRP's backups.
3. Reboot device in TWRP and restore 2019-09-09--PieV30q_PKQ1190414001 backup, all partitions are fine and will not mess your IMEI/carrier signal.
4. This backup is already pre-rooted(just in boot.img so you have to reflash Magisk after wiping data), dmverity-encryption off and rct disabled. A full wipe is recommended.
5. Reboot to system and that's it, you are running latest and finest stock Pie
TWRP backup download link
You can see in a video here: