FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to remove root and lock the bootloader to return the device (H932 - Tmobile USA)

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone

In last couple days, i have no idea why that is happened, but my camera is not focusing in any app anymore. Tried reset, clear cache, different apps, smashing to the pillow.. but even on manual mode i can't change the focus. Decided to return to tmobile to replace. To remove the warning message and not getting into trouble with tmobile, which steps i should follow?

I currently have rooted stock rom

Thank you in advance!

17th November 2018, 10:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 561

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayzeraynx

Hello everyone

In last couple days, i have no idea why that is happened, but my camera is not focusing in any app anymore. Tried reset, clear cache, different apps, smashing to the pillow.. but even on manual mode i can't change the focus. Decided to return to tmobile to replace. To remove the warning message and not getting into trouble with tmobile, which steps i should follow?

I currently have rooted stock rom

Thank you in advance!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need to flash the entire KDZ, then adb reboot bootloader-----OEM lock

Sent from my LG-H932 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to BROKEN1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BROKEN1981 Ad-Free
18th November 2018, 03:40 AM |#3  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 183

More
You should be able to reflash laf if you installed twrp there, lock the bootloader, flash the kdz as refurbish in download mode (to reset the unlock counter on the bootloader if it works the way I remember, someone correct me if I'm wrong ) and you'll be back to full stock.
19th November 2018, 06:59 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 10,470

Donate to Me
More
So this question is really just for T-Mobile H932? All other V30/V30+/V30S you just reflash stock KDZ via LGUP, then fastboot OEM lock.

Can you edit your title to put [H932]?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need to flash the entire KDZ, then adb reboot bootloader-----OEM lock

Yes, that's exactly what everyone does -- unless they have T-Mobile H932...
19th November 2018, 08:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 561

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzMatt

So this question is really just for T-Mobile H932? All other V30/V30+/V30S you just reflash stock KDZ via LGUP, then fastboot OEM lock.

Can you edit your title to put [H932]?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Yes, that's exactly what everyone does -- unless they have T-Mobile H932...

That's what I did on my T-Mobile LG v20

Sent from my LG-H932 using XDA Labs
19th November 2018, 09:08 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 10,470

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981

That's what I did on my T-Mobile LG v20

That's not T-Mobile H932 V30.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChazzMatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChazzMatt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)