Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2019, 04:11 PM |#51  
Flag New Albany, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,784

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Diablo85_

Thanks a lot HueyT
Ok, tomorrow i will do the rollback to Oreo and i will waiting for an Android Pie update that really working fine...

Yeah, I have no clue why LG messed up PIE so bad as Google Pixel 2 XL, Essential PH-1, cheap MOTO G6, and AOSP pies work fine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HueyT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HueyT Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 11:26 AM |#52  
Flag Sundsvall
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Diablo85_

Hi guys, i'm new here
Just few days ago i have updated my LG V30 to Android Pie and...my hell is started.
After the update (before the update, with Oreo, the smartphone was perfect) i have a lot of problems with the notifications bar...
Notifications are often displayed with "compressed" characters or are "cut" and i cant' read the notification so i am forced to open the corresponding app to read it...
I tried also to restore the LG V30 to the factory setting but it didn't help...
Do you have any advice for me to solve this problem?
The only thing that LG has been able to tell me is to send my smartphone to the rma...
I really hope for your help...thx to all

Is this on the lockscreen? You have to show sensitive notifications. Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Notifications -> Lock screen
20th August 2019, 02:19 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanruda

Is this on the lockscreen? You have to show sensitive notifications. Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Notifications -> Lock screen

Hi johanruda
No, i have the notification problems in the android home screen: overlapping notification phrases, not formatted notifications, dashes instead of the sentences of the notification, ecc.
Two days ago i also had problems with fingerprint sensor...
Yesterday i have completed the rollback to Oreo and smartphone is perfect again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Diablo85_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _Diablo85_ Ad-Free
22nd August 2019, 04:27 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, i'm using the australian\global version of pie for the h930ds, so far there are minimal bugs but they are rather annoying ones. I'm noticing battery drain and when connected to a pc and set to charge only, i can fully access to internal storage (read and write) where it supposedly not visible at all
23rd August 2019, 12:11 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokie Fortran

Hi, i'm using the australian\global version of pie for the h930ds, so far there are minimal bugs but they are rather annoying ones. I'm noticing battery drain and when connected to a pc and set to charge only, i can fully access to internal storage (read and write) where it supposedly not visible at all

In dev options there is an option called usb config just press that and select MTP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)