FORUMS

[ Official Bootloader Unlock RELEASED ] [ LG H930 / G | EUROPE ] Finally here !!!

1,867 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,204

By wolfgart, Senior Member on 27th November 2017, 07:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Got mine (H930G) from this morning on http://developer.lge.com/resource/mo...Bootloader.dev

Hurry Up !!! Get yours
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfgart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wolfgart Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 10:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Darn, I thought this was stateside. I got the 932 sadly
27th November 2017, 11:54 AM |#3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Thunder Bay
Thanks Meter: 6,213

Donate to Me
More
I'm willing to attempt porting TWRP if anyone is willing to message me on IRC for test builds. Wolfgart seems to have gone AFK. No guarantees I can get it working, but I'll try!

For H930/H930G users only!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcadduono For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2017, 12:41 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 14,250

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbcake

Darn, I thought this was stateside. I got the (T-mobile H)932 sadly

Stateside is coming next, for the "open market" US998 -- hopefully within the next month. That US998 isn't even released yet.

Took 3 weeks from time European H930 was released (early November 2017) to be placed on LG Bootloader unlock list (November 27, 2017).

Well, the the North American "open market" US998 will be released December 5. (Ordered mine yesterday, and going to order a 2nd LG V30 in about a month.) So, maybe December 27 it will be added to the LG Bootloader Unlock list?

Earlier this year, took SIX WEEKS for the LG G6 North American "open market" US997 to be placed on the LG bootloader unlock list... So, let's hope it's only the same three weeks (like the H930) for the LG V30 "open market" US998* !

______
* NO, not the U.S. Cellular model. The "open market" US998, non-carrier branded model. The OFFICIAL carrier unlocked model US998.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

[ Official Bootloader Unlock RELEASED ] [ LG H930 / G | EUROPE ] Finally here !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgart

Got mine (H930G) from this morning on http://developer.lge.com/resource/mo...Bootloader.dev

Hurry Up !!! Get yours

Don't forget to update the title thread when the "open market" US998 is added to the list!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChazzMatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChazzMatt Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 02:31 PM |#5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Thunder Bay

Donate to Me
More
success with twrp, have not been able to build a bootable kernel yet but stock one is working. just learning the ropes to configfs trying to solve usb issues right now.
no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip works fine to disable verity, have not checked encryption disable yet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcadduono For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2017, 04:35 PM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Flag Thunder Bay

Donate to Me
More
another update on TWRP status

adb and mtp are working great

working on getting mass storage working (accessing sdcard the old school way from pc!)

will try to do something with encryption but i don't think i will get that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcadduono For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2017, 04:56 PM |#7  
Does this include the UK handset? Looking forward to participating in all the fun
27th November 2017, 05:12 PM |#8  
Recognized Developer
Flag Thunder Bay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant78

Does this include the UK handset? Looking forward to participating in all the fun

if you can unlock ur phone with the LG bootloader unlock page then u are in luck, click the #twrp freenode webchat link in my signature and send me a PM if you want to try testing
The Following User Says Thank You to jcadduono For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2017, 05:30 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1,204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant78

Does this include the UK handset?

for sure, yours is H930 Europe ( .....not for a lot more time...... )
27th November 2017, 07:35 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgart

for sure, yours is H930 Europe ( .....not for a lot more time...... )

Lol !1 True LG best get a move on then!
The Following User Says Thank You to ant78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ant78 Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 07:54 PM |#11  
Flag Herzliya
Thanks Meter: 42

More
that's weird. they decided to unlock the LG V30+ model (Italy - H930G) unlike the G6+ which wasn't unlocked.
cool

not expecting anything here in israel though - we also have the H930G - but we are not Italy :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)