Post Reply Email Thread
CLOSED THREAD PLEASE THANKS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	is-that-carbon-fiber-car-memes-631142.png
Views:	516
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	4711765  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darkidz555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darkidz555 Ad-Free

24th February 2019, 06:49 PM |#2  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Wtf?

Description ? Meme ?

Thank you?
24th February 2019, 07:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Go and make one yourself with beautiful description beautiful logo and beautiful thanks.

In the end is still a rom

I'm the end is still the download link

Just enjoy
24th February 2019, 08:34 PM |#4  
Flag Lackland AFB, TX
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkidz555

Go and make one yourself with beautiful description beautiful logo and beautiful thanks.

In the end is still a rom

I'm the end is still the download link

Just enjoy

....what...
24th February 2019, 09:07 PM |#5  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Wow, never thought I'd see Carbon ROM on the v30! It was always my favorite on my Nexus 5, alas 4.2 was the last Android version for it so I ditched it ages ago.

This ROM looks ok so far, haven't delved very far, although Pixel Launcher kept crashing, I recommend switching to a different one asap.

Edit: On T-Mobile, it looks like it's connected to the cellular network, but I get no data (LTE or otherwise)

Edit2: Fixed it! Followed this page to set Access Point Name, and LTE came up once I saved it properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to atom_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atom_jack Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 05:27 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_jack

Wow, never thought I'd see Carbon ROM on the v30! It was always my favorite on my Nexus 5, alas 4.2 was the last Android version for it so I ditched it ages ago.

This ROM looks ok so far, haven't delved very far, although Pixel Launcher kept crashing, I recommend switching to a different one asap.

Edit: On T-Mobile, it looks like it's connected to the cellular network, but I get no data (LTE or otherwise)

Edit2: Fixed it! Followed this page to set Access Point Name, and LTE came up once I saved it properly.

Some carrier don't need manual set some need btw thanks for the guide
25th February 2019, 04:46 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_jack

Can you provide screenshots of the room plz
7th March 2019, 04:24 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
@darkidz555 would it be possible to add h931/us998(att/north america) support? All roms boot fine but mobile signal drops 97% of the time. I've tried countless times flashing various ways with modem, apn, dd oem partitions.

Thanks,
Julio
7th March 2019, 06:15 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who-Lep

@darkidz555 would it be possible to add h931/us998(att/north america) support? All roms boot fine but mobile signal drops 97% of the time. I've tried countless times flashing various ways with modem, apn, dd oem partitions.

Thanks,
Julio

I have lost my phone so i no more maintain it but i know other guy currently maintaining it please be patience
The Following User Says Thank You to darkidz555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darkidz555 Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 07:14 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkidz555

I have lost my phone so i no more maintain it but i know other guy currently maintaining it please be patience

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get a replacement. Thanks heads up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)