FORUMS

delete

2,365 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
By TotallyAnxious, Senior Member on 9th November 2018, 11:56 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Delete
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 02:39 AM |#2  
Ainz_Ooal_Gown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 1,721
 
Donate to Me
More
Gonna try on LS998 on Dirty Unicorn 9.0 will give you feedback

But question what if I already have Google dialer and YouTube Vanced?
10th November 2018, 02:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Gonna try on LS998 on Dirty Unicorn 9.0 will give you feedback

It's only been tested on US998 ROMs. There's nothing specifically in it for stock ROMs but I haven't used a 9.0 rom. Like how files moved locations from nougat to Oreo, something similar might have happened with pie

There will likely be conflicts if you have either installed via magisks. If you want the other parts of my mod just edit it.

Magisk modules are incredibly easy to edit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 02:49 AM |#4  
Ainz_Ooal_Gown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 1,721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAnxious

It's only been tested on US998 ROMs. There's nothing specifically in it for stock ROMs but I haven't used a 9.0 rom. Like how files moved locations from nougat to Oreo, something similar might have happened with pie

There will likely be conflicts if you have either installed via magisks. If you want the other parts of my mod just edit it.

Magisk modules are incredibly easy to edit.

Ahhh okay for sure I have Vanced via Magisk but Google dialer as an apk install for black mode
10th November 2018, 02:52 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Ahhh okay for sure I have Vanced via Magisk but Google dialer as an apk install for black mode

It's the stock Google dialer in the mod. It's better to just edit the preferences in data/data so you can still use all the features like spam stuff.

YouTube Vanced will work with only the official mod or mine. The official one just has more code to determine arm Vs arm 64 vs x86 etc. There's no apk difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 02:56 AM |#6  
Ainz_Ooal_Gown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 1,721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAnxious

It's the stock Google dialer in the mod. It's better to just edit the preferences in data/data so you can still use all the features like spam stuff.

Okay so everything except for Vanced installed for 9.0 rom and I got the stock Google dialer....dual speaker mod is the best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainz_Ooal_Gown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ainz_Ooal_Gown Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 02:58 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Okay so everything except for Vanced installed for 9.0 rom and I got the stock Google dialer....dual speaker mod is the best

The dual speaker mod is essentially the same as the one whiskey something made. I just compared his files to the stock one on US998 and made edits. To ensure it worked with us998

I can't guarantee there being non issues with a non stock based kernel. There's support for overclocking in the scripting as well as underclock. But I haven't been on an aosp rom since I had the One M8.
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 03:02 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAnxious

The dual speaker mod is essentially the same as the one whiskey something made. I just compared his files to the stock one on US998 and made edits. To ensure it worked with us998

I can't guarantee there being non issues with a non stock based kernel. There's support for overclocking in the scripting as well as underclock. But I haven't been on an aosp rom since I had the One M8.

If you any other modules installed besides the ones I have, I can't guarantee stability.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2018-11-09-22-01-55.jpg
Views:	3406
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	4638750  
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 03:18 AM |#9  
Ainz_Ooal_Gown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 1,721
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAnxious

If you any other modules installed besides the ones I have, I can't guarantee stability.

Okay for sure

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Well I don't know how to edit a magical module...and if I try to extract it it says it's empty .-.
10th November 2018, 03:23 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Okay for sure

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Well I don't know how to edit a magical module...and if I try to extract it it says it's empty .-.

That doesn't make sense. A magisk module is just a zip archive. Extract it like a normal zip. Read over the magisk developer threads to understand how everything works. It's user friendly in my opinion. For basic app adding, removing, file changing all you do is place them in the system folder in the same location they'd be in the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
10th November 2018, 03:26 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,062
 
Donate to Me
More
This should help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2018-11-09-22-25-47.jpg
Views:	9426
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	4638761   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2018-11-09-22-26-08.jpg
Views:	9366
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	4638763  
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes