FORUMS

Car Charger

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

By sguerra923, Senior Member on 27th May 2020, 11:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any car charger that works well with the v60? I saw some Anker but don't know what would maximize the charging speed for the phone. Thanks in advance
29th May 2020, 12:29 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I use an Aukey QC3.0 charger in my vehicles, and it works plenty fine. It charges at about 2.5A, which keeps the heat down and is better long term for the battery. If you get one that charges 5A, you'll start to stress the battery and wear it out prematurely.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Mooncatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr_Mooncatt Ad-Free
30th May 2020, 11:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buddha
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mooncatt

I use an Aukey QC3.0 charger in my vehicles, and it works plenty fine. It charges at about 2.5A, which keeps the heat down and is better long term for the battery. If you get one that charges 5A, you'll start to stress the battery and wear it out prematurely.

So there's no fast charger for cars that utilize the fast charging for the phone?
31st May 2020, 05:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sguerra923

So there's no fast charger for cars that utilize the fast charging for the phone?

I'm honestly not sure. There may be, but I haven't bothered looking for them. Fyi, when I plug in to mine, it does register on the phone as fast charging. It's just not as fast as the 5A OEM stock charger (which I only used once to see what it can do, but otherwise stick to slower charge rates for battery health).
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Mooncatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr_Mooncatt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)