Dual Screen Magnetic Connector

Search This thread

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 16, 2017
Geesh, your right, can't find one anywhere. We need these to be put out ASAP. Gonna need a couple more at least.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 16, 2017
Why not just leave it on the charger itself? And just buy a second charger.
That;s the plan, leave it on the charger at home, but if I want to charge at work I would need the adapter. I have chargers out the wazoo, so that's not problem, but need that proprietary adapter. I'm sure they will eventually have them.

tjablonowski

Jul 22, 2008
just got this from LG, guess its back to my old phone...
"About the product Magnetic Dual Display adapters for the V60 5G ThinQ, are you talking about the Adaptor charger for the V60? The Adaptor can be used only to charge the phone. For you to use the Android Auto on your truck, the phone should be out from the dual-screen case to use the USB connection. Also upon further research for Android Auto, All newly released Flagship devices(LG V60 included) in the market can support wireless connection. Make sure that your truck also supports wireless connection. " unfortunately only 2020 vehicles might support it, as far as I know only the Kenwood aftermarket units currently support wifi AA.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 16, 2017
Really liking the dual case, and I like the magnetic charging adapter, but I definitely need more than one. Any luck finding them?

Mr_Mooncatt

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200413-061154.png
    Screenshot_20200413-061154.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 791

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 16, 2017
Ordered 2 of them this weekend. Just got the tracking number. Be here in the next couple of days. Shipping out of Ft Worth here in USA.

Last edited:
just got this from LG, guess its back to my old phone...
"About the product Magnetic Dual Display adapters for the V60 5G ThinQ, are you talking about the Adaptor charger for the V60? The Adaptor can be used only to charge the phone. For you to use the Android Auto on your truck, the phone should be out from the dual-screen case to use the USB connection. Also upon further research for Android Auto, All newly released Flagship devices(LG V60 included) in the market can support wireless connection. Make sure that your truck also supports wireless connection. " unfortunately only 2020 vehicles might support it, as far as I know only the Kenwood aftermarket units currently support wifi AA.

they are full of ****e, I can use Andriod Auto just fine in the case with the dongle/adapter. and thanks the last person who provided the parts site to get the adapter... I don't think $20 is too much for an adapter right now, and it would be nice to have on for in the car and in the house.

olegy

Jul 4, 2006
It works with Android Auto in a dual screen case - with one caveat - if the case is closed - Android auto will not exit when your car stops and resume playing music as soon as you open your phone;s cover outside of your car.
The only known work around is to keep you cover open or flipped back while connected and driving.

D

Deleted member 7436581

It works with Android Auto in a dual screen case - with one caveat - if the case is closed - Android auto will not exit when your car stops and resume playing music as soon as you open your phone;s cover outside of your car.
The only known work around is to keep you cover open or flipped back while connected and driving.

This sounds like a car head unit issue? I just came back from running errands, including waiting in parking lots for curbside stuff, using the mag adapter with Android Auto in my Escape. Zero issues. Listening to podcast. News updates. Music. Made a couple of calls. No issues.

Top Liked Posts