FORUMS

AT&T LG V60 ThinQ - offer for free Dual Screen

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Have you already bought an LG V60 ThinQ from AT&T? Do you plan to? AT&T and LG are gifting a Dual Screen attachment to early adopters while supplies last. The purchase deadline is April 30.

Submit your info below:

https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my....ualScreen.html

I bought my phone on March 20, and submitted my online redemption form today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickzotz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rickzotz Ad-Free
31st March 2020, 06:16 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Done, and done. Says 3-6 weeks out.
The Following User Says Thank You to ROE_HUNTER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ROE_HUNTER Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 12:19 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
3 to 6 weeks redemption.
I have as well yesterday and the estimate is three to six weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miami786guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miami786guy Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 11:26 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
So I just got a tracking number from UPS stating a package will be shipping today and arriving tomorrow. I have nothing else ordered so I believe it is my dual screen, hopefullly!
The Following User Says Thank You to ROE_HUNTER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ROE_HUNTER Ad-Free
2nd April 2020, 11:15 PM |#5  
rickzotz's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROE_HUNTER

So I just got a tracking number from UPS stating a package will be shipping today and arriving tomorrow. I have nothing else ordered so I believe it is my dual screen, hopefullly!

I just received my Dual Screen today. That was fast, perhaps because I live not far across the DFW metroplex from the fulfillment center.

The screen and case are a nice addition. The result is a big chunk of a phone - really a personal portable computer, which all modern smartphones really are. Unfortunately, the second screen prefers the factory launcher for its gestures and app drawer, so we'll need to prod the makers of our favorite launchers (mine is Nova Launcher) to figure out a way to support it. Same goes for messaging apps, keyboards, etc. Some other hacking may yield results. Otherwise, having the extra screen is great for running multiple apps, cut-and-paste, etc.

Free is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickzotz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rickzotz Ad-Free
3rd April 2020, 01:03 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickzotz

I just received my Dual Screen today. That was fast, perhaps because I live not far across the DFW metroplex from the fulfillment center.

The screen and case are a nice addition. The result is a big chunk of a phone - really a personal portable computer, which all modern smartphones really are. Unfortunately, the second screen prefers the factory launcher for its gestures and app drawer, so we'll need to prod the makers of our favorite launchers (mine is Nova Launcher) to figure out a way to support it. Same goes for messaging apps, keyboards, etc. Some other hacking may yield results. Otherwise, having the extra screen is great for running multiple apps, cut-and-paste, etc.

Free is good.

Got mine today as well, just now starting to use it. Love it so far
4th April 2020, 09:57 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Took me about a week to receive mine. Great deal from ATT. It's pretty neat, but seems limited with what apps work with it. If that expands, them this will be great.
4th April 2020, 10:32 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueoval24

Took me about a week to receive mine. Great deal from ATT. It's pretty neat, but seems limited with what apps work with it. If that expands, them this will be great.

Get the app "WideMode for LG"
The Following User Says Thank You to ROE_HUNTER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ROE_HUNTER Ad-Free
4th April 2020, 11:00 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROE_HUNTER

So I just got a tracking number from UPS stating a package will be shipping today and arriving tomorrow. I have nothing else ordered so I believe it is my dual screen, hopefullly!

When did you submit for it?
The Following User Says Thank You to KIRK1967 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KIRK1967 Ad-Free
4th April 2020, 11:13 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROE_HUNTER

Get the app "WideMode for LG"

This is definitely a good solution, thanks so much for the suggestion. Some apps don't work 100% as intended, but it's better than nothing!
4th April 2020, 11:23 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK1967

When did you submit for it?

3/26, the day I got the phone. Had confirmation of approval same day.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueoval24

This is definitely a good solution, thanks so much for the suggestion. Some apps don't work 100% as intended, but it's better than nothing!

The Following User Says Thank You to ROE_HUNTER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ROE_HUNTER Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes