FORUMS

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,029

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 24th February 2020, 06:24 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the LG V60 ThinQ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the LG V60 ThinQ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the LG V60 ThinQ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
15th April 2020, 01:17 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Such a good-looking phone. Even my iPhone wife and kids think so. I have the blue and it looks really nice with the metal trim (brass or gold color?).
4th May 2020, 03:50 PM |#3  
Flag Columbus, Oh
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Fantastic looking phone with or without the case. sort of plastic-y though with the case on, but it's a utilitarian protective case, not a fashion accessory here.
4th May 2020, 07:44 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Thing's a brick (it honestly feels like you can kill someone with it if you bean them just so in the head).
But it's a rather lovely brick. I'm partial to the "Classy Blue" variant.
5th May 2020, 05:54 PM |#5  
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mejilan

Thing's a brick (it honestly feels like you can kill someone with it if you bean them just so in the head).
But it's a rather lovely brick. I'm partial to the "Classy Blue" variant.

Weighs 2 grams less then the S20 ultra 😉
5th May 2020, 06:05 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern88

Weighs 2 grams less then the S20 ultra

Well, I'm coming from the LV V30+, and my last Samsung phone was the Galaxy S4.
5th May 2020, 06:14 PM |#7  
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mejilan

Well, I'm coming from the LV V30+, and my last Samsung phone was the Galaxy S4.

I am also currently using the V30. I am finding the battery isn't lasting as long. A real bummer too. I like the phone. I would replace it. But the last time I had a battery changed out on my Nexus 6p. The place that did it said there would likely be damaged doing it. I gave the go ahead on my excellent conditioned phone. It was done with damage on the aluminium case. Then the phone just died 2 months later. Anyways to make a long story short. I ordered the V60 Sunday. Hope to have it in a week or so. Can't wait to use it.
5th May 2020, 06:53 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern88

I am also currently using the V30. I am finding the battery isn't lasting as long. A real bummer too. I like the phone. I would replace it. But the last time I had a battery changed out on my Nexus 6p. The place that did it said there would likely be damaged doing it. I gave the go ahead on my excellent conditioned phone. It was done with damage on the aluminium case. Then the phone just died 2 months later. Anyways to make a long story short. I ordered the V60 Sunday. Hope to have it in a week or so. Can't wait to use it.

Screen resolution on the V60 is lower than on the V30, and Face ID unlock is gone, but other than that, the V60 is a moderate to significant step up in all other categories, IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mejilan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mejilan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)