FORUMS

Notch/status bar settings?

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By Samugai, Senior Member on 16th May 2020, 03:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Wish this phone have the notch/status bar settings like in the G7 etc. Did I miss something?
16th May 2020, 09:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Which settings? The V60 has settings under New Second Screen, which of course is confusing with the dual screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EepWRl4.png
Views:	188
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	5020335  
17th May 2020, 04:52 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydoh

Which settings? The V60 has settings under New Second Screen, which of course is confusing with the dual screen.

Oh my word I totally missed that smh haha. Had the phone in Night mode so it was grayed out and I never bothered paying it any mind.
17th May 2020, 05:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Night mode is best mode anyway!
19th May 2020, 01:36 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I installed Natcho Notch to hide mine most of the time. It doesn't work with my games, though. You know, if they would've went with a basic screen without a fake cutout with the dual case, I'd probably use it a lot more. I know they did it to be symmetrical with the main screen, but I would appreciate seeing everything.
19th May 2020, 01:22 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mejilan

Night mode is best mode anyway!

Yep, night mode 24/7
19th May 2020, 01:30 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mooncatt

I installed Natcho Notch to hide mine most of the time. It doesn't work with my games, though. You know, if they would've went with a basic screen without a fake cutout with the dual case, I'd probably use it a lot more. I know they did it to be symmetrical with the main screen, but I would appreciate seeing everything.

Good look, I'll have to check that out for myself. I think maybe LG was lazy and or cutting cost. Either way it makes no sense and takes away from the dual screen a bit to have the notch there. But aside from that I'm really digging the dual screen, ESPECIALLY after installing the Wide Mode app from the Play Store. Wide Mode everything haha
28th May 2020, 08:29 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 573

More
Anyone know how to hide the notch on the second display? I remember during the initial setup of the phone there was an option to keep the notch on the second display but now I can't find it in the settings.
28th May 2020, 08:30 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaduardo

Anyone know how to hide the notch on the second display? I remember during the initial setup of the phone there was an option to keep the notch on the second display but now I can't find it in the settings.

I don't recall ever seeing that, but would be awesome if possible.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)