1020 Camera not working

Search This thread

HarryMS

Jul 13, 2015
I am in bad situation regarding my phones camera. My camera is not working after the update. when i run the camera app it just comes to the start screen. if i try Lumia camera app then it comes to loading for few seconds and exits. I have attached the version screen. can anyone help me with the camera issue, to me without the camera this phone is a brick.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150713_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150713_0001.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 128

motoi_bogdan

Sep 8, 2007
Please do the following: hard reset your phone/return your phone to factory defaults. Try using the camera then. If the problem persists, you have a hardware fault involving either the camera sensor itself or the flat flex cable connecting it to the motherboard.

HarryMS

Jul 13, 2015
Please do the following: hard reset your phone/return your phone to factory defaults. Try using the camera then. If the problem persists, you have a hardware fault involving either the camera sensor itself or the flat flex cable connecting it to the motherboard.

thank you for the reply. i have done the stuff you have mentioned. I am afraid that it never worked. seems like a hardware issue for my phone. thanks for the help.

Jonny_quick

Jan 25, 2016
I solved a problem to replace the fuse
s17. postimg .org / x 182w2lkv/image. png

You can instead of the fuse solder a piece of wire
The problem will be solved!

Last edited: