• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 08tundra

1. 08tundra

Post [ROM][AUG 12][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM GPe v3.5.8 | Google Play Edition | 4.4.4

That happen to me I did a full wipe and all was well Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  2. 08tundra

Post [ROM][AUG 12][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM GPe v3.5.8 | Google Play Edition | 4.4.4

All is well now thank you so much.... Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium ---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ---------- Just curious is the latest prl 51101? Cuz that's what I'm running Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  3. 08tundra

For some reason on 3.5.6 I'm only getting 3g connectivity any help would be greatly appreciated Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  4. 08tundra

Hey op I know I'm probably asking for a lot but can you get the sense keyboard working on this master piece of a ROM? Willing to donate towards the cause Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  5. 08tundra

Well the new update fixed my calling and texting issues thank you op Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  6. 08tundra

Any luck with being able to port the sense keyboard over to this rom? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  7. 08tundra

Got everything working great GPS and all thank you so much for all your help once again..... One last question is there anyway to get the sense keyboard working on this ROM? That would top it off with a cherry for me lol.... Thanks once again Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  8. 08tundra

My gps is broke Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  9. 08tundra

OK cool thanks for the prompt reply Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  10. 08tundra

How can I explain like on the m7 you would have logo to menu... If I need to access the menu screen for an app how do I get there do I hold down the back button or double tap the home button Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium ---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post...
  11. 08tundra

First off great ROM! But how does one access the in app menu on this ROM? I tried holding down the back key and double taping home but it doesn't work Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium
  12. 08tundra

Post [ROM][Sprint] ViperOneM8 5.0.2 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar | OTA ○ 6.20.651.3

Has anyone else had an issue with the status bar clock not staying on time? Sent from my 831C using xda premium
  13. 08tundra

Haven't had time to go s-off but I'm gonna Get it done today for sure .... Lol iv been slacking Sent from my 831C using xda premium
  14. 08tundra

That worked thanks so much, I completely forgot I wasn't s-off I came from my HTC one m7 that was s-off Sent from my 831C using xda premium
  15. 08tundra

I tried that but for some reason the install/update won't stick Sent from my 831C using xda premium