Recent content by 0b4

1. 0b4

Post Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 [android-11.0][vayu/bhima]

Well, good luck. My record is 2,5 days without ghost touch after I removed the screen protector and the case, but the issue came back.
  2. 0b4

You can't solve ghost touch issue with software. Trust me. I tried everything, I had 2 days long periods without ghost touch, but in the end, it's always coming back. Because it is a hardware issue.
  3. 0b4

Post Question Relocking bootloader

Install stock fastboot rom in miflash tool, it has lock bootloader option. Search for Munchy x3 pro back to stock fastboot on YouTube for a very detailed tutorial.
  4. 0b4

Post Question Does shifting into custom roms solve the ghost touch issue?

The store disappeared where I bought the phone from so I don't have warranty...
  5. 0b4

I did. Didn't solve ghost touch for me.
  6. 0b4

Nothing fixes the ghost touch issue, I tried every rom and every version of MIUI. Totally pointless. If you have warranty, use it, and send back this piece of c**p.
  7. 0b4

Throw your phone in the trash. I'm planning to do the same. And just a friendly reminder for you and for myself also, never ever buy a Xiaomi or Poco phone. Sorry for the offtopic. On topic: try a clean install, try another rom/kernel, try going back to previous version of Arrow OS, try going...
  8. 0b4

I always format data, but after I flash the rom zip. I don't have any otg or microsd at the moment so I flash the rom from internal then I format data, reboot recovery and wipe data/cache/dalvik. Would it make a difference if I formated data before flashing the rom?
  9. 0b4

Well, I have bad news. Latest xiaomi.eu rom has the ghosting issue for me. It appeared today, 2 times already. I already contacted Poco, they said to do a factory reset lol. I don't know what to do, what rom should I install... or is this really a hardware issue? This is driving me crazy...
  10. 0b4

install arrowos zip format data (type yes) reboot recovery wipe data/dalvik/cache reboot system
  11. 0b4

Thank you for your tips! When I will be in the mood for another custom rom install, I will keep this in mind. Now I am happy with xiaomi.eu rom, it works well, usable, and still no ghosting problem.
  12. 0b4

I used Arrow 07.09 build for at least a month, or more, without any issue. But all of a sudden I started to have ghosting issues. I never updated from 07.09, never modified anything, but ghosting just appeared on its own. Now I'm on Xiaomi.eu rom. As much as I don't like MIUI but I don't have...
  13. 0b4

Thread Question Ghost touch issue

Hey guys! I'm currently on ArrowOS 07.09 build with firmware 12.5.1. In the last 2 weeks I got ghost touch issues quite frequent. The phone starts to recognize touches crazy fast without me touching it and doing random things. I have to lock the phone with the power button to make it stop...
  14. 0b4

Post Development [CLOSED][ROM][OFFICIAL] AOSPK - The Kraken Project [Android 11][vayu/bhima]

Well, can you share your thoughts and experiences pls?