• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 114514Beast

1. 1

Post A hypothesis, all of the RED Hydrogen One are dual SIM

Android 9 ROM package ATTENTION: IT WILL WIPE ALL OF YOUR USER DATA https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvuqfC28e7tmVGjGDgCZixVpATKtT2sB/view?usp=sharing
  2. 1

REPLY 44.5MB magisk_patched It's a boot image I uploaded to Google drive. Here is link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDnBaVdAePh0cvNVXQAu538bMoL5s83h/view?usp=sharing
  3. 1

It also has few languages in settings, for example, traditional Chinese only for Taiwan, no Hong Kong .
  4. 1

A problem : this ROM doesn’t support VoLTE of China telecom. Even though it shows VoLTE enabled. You will lost your internet connection while calling , voice will on 1xRTT instead of LTE.
  5. 1

Thread A hypothesis, all of the RED Hydrogen One are dual SIM

I brought a secondhand RED (Verizon version) on second hand market Xianyu闲鱼 ( Like eBay or mercari メルカリ) , less than USD100. Then I updated the RED Hydrogen One to android 9 via fastboot and found dual sim in settings. But merchantmen has told me it was a single sim version, and the dual sim...
  6. 1

Thread Will somebody extract the walkman app in ZX500/A100 series walkman?

There are no forums about new walkman , so I post to here. I have found that the new Sony Walkman is supported by android , and the new walkman app looks pretty well ( style is like the wm1 and zx300 series) . I wanna install the new walkman app on my cellphone . There are some problems First...
  7. 1

Post XZs OTG on Oreo

SD card encryption is an useless feature.
  8. 1

Post Will an Xperia XZ screen work in the XZs? [Solved]

It's a good idea to replace a new screen with cheaper cost. but xz has no light blue color. black,white or dark blue maybe ugly.
  9. 1

Post root for Xperia XZS so-03j (Japan Docomo Variant)

Japanese cellular version usually unable to unlock bootloader.but still some phones can unlock. if you have twrp ,you can install some rooted ROMs modified from official ROM.(btw you have to find a ROM can install without unlock bootloader)
  10. 1

Post Android P for Sony Xperia XZs

maybe no official update , but 3rd part