Recent content by 115ek

1. 1

Post [ROM][Unofficial][11.0] Lineage OS 18.1 for Xperia Z1 compact 13.05.21

Because the nfc stack we're using does not support it. Ah, right. I totally forgot about this option. The power menu on 18.1 is indeed not that nice. But there's something in the works. ;) @tramp20 I figured out why the NFC entry is missing. I already uploaded a patch, so this will be fixed...
  2. 1

Press volume down and power simultaneously. You mean in settings? That's true. I'll have a look into it. But NFC can be still activated with a quick settings tile. https://9to5google.com/2020/02/19/android-11-dp1-gabeldorsche-bluetooth/
  3. 1

Adb also works on windows. Or you could use it in WSL if you insist on linux. Oh, and there is adb wireless. You don't even need a cable ;) Just saying... I think using the miniature keyboard to enter some shell commands is more time-consuming than setting up adb. Concerning titanium I don't...
  4. 1

Your issues most likely have something to do with magisk ;) As far as I know magisk is the defacto standard rooting solution. However, I have nothing else to do with these tools. For me the inbuilt root over adb is totally sufficient. I have complete control over my device which is especially...
  5. 1

Another build: Fix an issue reported by @Ed_von_Schleck 15.05.2021 fixed wifi problems when WPA3 is used (ref)
  6. 1

Which fritzbox do you use? Which firmware version is installed? Does the guest network has an encryption set? The first thing I'd think of is a WPA2/WPA3 problem. Just a quick guess. I just applied https://gerrit.aicp-rom.com/c/AICP/device_sony_msm8974-common/+/109829 and will upload a build...
  7. 1

I found some time again. Please report if the OTA update is working properly. 13.05.2021 fixed wifi MAC address readout synced LineageOS sources (security patch level May 05, 2021)
  8. 1

Post [ROM][Unofficial][10.0][signed][OTA] Lineage OS 17.1 for Xperia Z1 compact

Yes, it does. EDIT: At least I tested reading heartrate data from a ANT+ HR sensor from time to time. And that worked.
  9. 1

Yes. It should be defaulted to "not update recovery". Starting with lineage 18 you'll also be asked for that in the setup wizard (it is also default off there).
  10. 1

Yeah, I also noticed this yesterday. I made some changes to "macaddrsetup" and "btnvtool" services. Now they are failing due to some permission problems. I just need some time to debug which files are actually affected. So it's more a less a question of when I find time again. Hopefully soon...
  11. 1

I'm just using a quick settings tile. However, I'm also not able to reach it in the settings. When searching for "NFC" I can reach the settings page "connected devices / connection preferences / NFC". But directly navigating there seems to be impossible somehow.
  12. 1

One more build: 24.04.2021 enable OTA updates switch to enforcing SE linux start signing builds I guess there are things broken again now due to SE enforcing. Please share a log if you experience bugs.
  13. 1

I just have a 18.1 device at the moment and I can't wipe it now. But with 18 NFC works - so I thought it might be an issue on your side when it also wasn't working for you on 18. Good luck and all the best then :)
  14. 1

I finally managed to upload a new build. This is built from the latest sources. However, there are still some open points: finishing SE policy cleanup signing image enabling OTA updates offline charging ?
  15. 1

I just installed the app you mentioned on 18.1: Both cards I tried could be read. Could you try a clean build? No gapps, no magisk, only Lineage? I think there is something messed up with your system. Or it's a hardware fault. Some connections issue or so. But why should AICP work then... :unsure: