Recent content by 1337haXXor

1. 1

Post [FREE] [OPEN SOURCE] Keyboard/Button Mapper [NO ADS] [4.4+]

The volume keys were indeed working. So no dice, I guess. No worries, thanks for the response! Phone is the LG G8X, and I'd read the Google Assistant key is notoriously difficult, if not impossible, to redirect, especially without root.
  2. 1

Post [FREE] [OPEN SOURCE] Keyboard/Button Mapper [NO ADS] [4.4+]

Quick question, I was wondering if I could KEYCODE_INFO (165) as a trigger on a non-rooted phone? It shows up in my actions, but will not come up in the trigger section. Thanks a ton for the amazing work on the app!
  3. 1

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

Okay, I've done some searching and have a question. I have a good amount of paid apps through Google. I know there have not been any substantiated bans, but I have an idea just in case. What if I were to login to Aurora using one of my "family" accounts through Google? That way I could access...
  4. 1

Thread Color settings only applying to second screen, game settings the opposite

Title, pretty much. I change my color settings and they only apply to the dual screen when attached, and not at all when disconnected. It's the exact opposite with specific game settings. I can change a game's resolution and framerate settings and this works on the main screen, but NOT on the...
  5. 1

Post G975U and G975U1 Firmware Links and Flashing Discussion Here

Well apologies again, gentleman, I was unaware of that. Thanks for your time and patience!
  6. 1

I see, I didn't get that from the thread, sigh... The phone no longer even has the Sprint SIM card, does that mean I'm SoL?
  7. 1

It is indeed Sprint. I've read through a good chunk of this massive thread, did I miss something? Does it have to be unlocked, or are there special issues with the Sprint version? Apologies if I misunderstood something. Is there a different process for unlocking it from the carrier? I thoughts...
  8. 1

Okay, I finally got around to trying again (it's a family member's phone, he came by again today). I downloaded the newest U and U1 firmware with Frija (and the VZW USERDATA) but at step 2, after inserting the SIM on the U1 firmware, it gives me an error of "Invalid SIM Card" and does not prompt...
  9. 1

Hmm, I must've messed something up somewhere. I wiped the phone and flashed the BL/AP/CPC/non-home CSC but the phone never prompted to switch carriers. It booted to the setup screen and I rebooted and flashed everything but with the vzw USERDATA this time. At the end of the flash, it failed in...
  10. 1

Awesome, so I can just flash any of those, then follow the instructions on post #25 to change it over? This whole "U" thing that newer phones are doing is kinda nice. :) Thanks a bunch!
  11. 1

Hey, I have an S10+ on TC9. Can I downgrade that to TB3 or any earlier one? It seems TC9 is b3, I'm not sure when b2 ended and b3 started. I'm trying to flash it from Sprint to Verizon.
  12. 1

Thread Any way to enable tethering when carrier locks it?

With StraightTalk. Used to have tethering, now they've locked it to their higher payment tiers, which have way more Gigs than I need. Is there a way to force it to be enabled? I've see it done with other phones, but haven't come across anything for the G950.
  13. 1

Post Multiple issues.

Awesome, thanks, I'll mark that one as "solved" in a sense. I have access to a few other phones on the same Android version that don't have the issue, so I figured it was phone specific.
  14. 1

Thread Multiple issues.

I was wondering if anyone had solutions to any of these issues: Double clicking the "recents" button doesn't go the last app, it just acts like I hit the home button once, minimizing everything. Likely fixed by a software update (before 4/29). The dual screen does NOT abide by my LG Game...
  15. 1

Post Accessing ADB

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Man, I wasn't expecting a reply after all this time, figured my unit was somehow defective or something. This worked perfectly! To others suffering, here's the direct link to the LG drivers, current version as of now, 4.4.2: tool.lime.gdms. lge...