Recent content by 1nv1n

1. 1nv1n

Post [Guide] Root

Can't get to Pie I wonder what I'm missing. I was unlocked & rooted & on WW-15.1630.1811.46 for the longest time. Went through this thread yesterday & started my updates. From OP instructions, I was able to sideload & boot from: 15.1630.1811.46 -> 15.1630.1812.68. -> 15.1630.1902.80 ->...
  2. 1nv1n

Post Blind app is detecting root with Magisk Hide

How many days does the ban last for?
  3. 1nv1n

Looks like it's broken again? I tried following the same process; but even after being hidden through Manager, it's still able to detect either root or bootloader unlock. Anyone got any ideas?
  4. 1nv1n

Post I'm Theming

Have you looked at this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/rog-phone/how-to/guide-root-t3865490 ? The steps are quite straightforward & has worked for me. Reply back if something isn't clear or if you're stuck on a particular step & someone can surely help you out.
  5. 1nv1n

Post [Guide] Root

Does anyone have Xposed installed without tripping SafetyNet?
  6. 1nv1n

I uninstalled Blind. Uninstalled Xposed. Made sure Magisk was able to pass all SafetyNet checks. Re-installed Blind from the Play Store. Used Magisk to hide it & was able to launch it without issues.
  7. 1nv1n

So you uninstalled it & re-installed it after a week? When you say backup, do you mean an APK that you had backed or a backup taken from TiBackup?
  8. 1nv1n

Post [Guide] Root

Is it correct to assume that I would fail the Safety Net check after installing Xposed. Even through it's installed through the Magisk Manager?
  9. 1nv1n

Thread Calls Going Straight to Voicemail?

Has anyone run into this issue of calls (sometimes, not every call) going straight to voicemail? I have had Do Not Disturb mode turned off, the phone was on vibrate alert. Network connection showed all bars, so full (or at least, good) connectivity. I've noticed this for about a couple of weeks...
  10. 1nv1n

Post Notification Bar Customization?

Finally rooted. Though Gravity Box O didn't work, Flat Style Bar Indicators was perfect for what I need. Thanks for the suggestion.
  11. 1nv1n

Post Screen Protector

Where did you get it from? Amazon?
  12. 1nv1n

Post Google Play Taking Too Long to Download

Thanks for that. I should've checked over there as well. I've just disabled & rebooted. And at least for now downloads seem to start instantly. Any other known Apps that I should be disabling?
  13. 1nv1n

Thread Google Play Taking Too Long to Download

Whenever I try to download an App, the download bar just becomes an indeterminate type & keeps moving; but there's no progress.. After an eternity (never actually measured, I think an hour or so) or so, the App starts getting downloaded & I can see the actual progress bar with the number of...
  14. 1nv1n

Post Screen Protector

It's not bad. I didn't have a screen protector on my previous phone so I'm sure what to look for. I've only used one of the two provided. Was easy to apply. But after a couple of weeks, I can see some air bubbles forming on the side. Should've mentioned, it was from Amazon. This is the one I...