[★]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• hi [★]

can i ask you something could you make the fallout theme compatible for qvga or is that to much to ask? would be awsome if you could do that!
    thanks!?
    R
    You're welcome. And that's very, very surprising.
    R
    Nice name! I'm sure you get that a lot. :p
    D
    just posted what i have been doing today in post your leo screens,
    D
    sorry long reply was watching outnumbered on iplayer lol, just used the manilla files great job Star thank you very much
    D
    hey that would be cool if you can im tosh with photoshop thanks a bunch mate
    D
    now just to make CHT notifications bar transparent and im done :)
    D
    yeah the orange bit, its not that i want the orange one i just need to no what manila file it is, im randomly changing stuff and not sure which file the slider background is mate
    D
    hey star bit of a strange one, ya no the slider background whats the manila file name for it please mate i see you have changed it in your theme, i think im making sense?
    HI there...
    I got HTC HD2.. its in french... I installed new ROM that was here on XDA... Same as u did.. after successful update I turned it on.. but its only shows HTC.. and it stucks there... please tell me what to do noe.. i want to change the language from french to English....
    I have been watching your rom flash vids and wanna flash my device with the energy rom. After installing HSPL and then the energy rom, am i right in thinking that if i ever want to go back to the original o2 rom that was installed on my device, all i have to do is connect my device to my computer using active sync and open the original rom file that i've downloaded from xda. its just that there is no .nbh file with the download, so i'm guessing that it cant be done from memory card on device. would installing the stock o2 rom from the .exe file on my computer remove HSPL ?
    i tried the video of yours flashing stock rom using sd card....i did follow your instructions but the problem was, it didn't finish..it says not allowed....can you tell me what i did wrong?
    i've learned alot from your video....thank you for posting it. hope you can add the MTTY and Goldcard for us Newbie...thank you!
    Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I have a HD2 on T-mobile and i would like to put the latest ROM on it, but i am not clear on the steps.
    Can you push me in the right direction within the forum (step by step would be nice)...
    many thanks. Robert.
    I see you also have a T-Mobile HTC HD2 (assume you got a T-Mobile one). Were you able to run HSPL directly over the T-Mobile ROM? I have read that a stock ROM cannot be put onto a T-Mobile handset. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…