• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 22naresn

1. 22naresn

Post Installing GSI's?

Wow, thanks man. This helps a lot.
  2. 22naresn

Thread Installing GSI's?

Hey guys, As the title suggests, I'm looking for help in flashing GSI's(Generic System Images). I was looking through the Android developer website for Android 12 today and the 'Get a Generic System Image' tab caught my eye. I was wondering if any of you guys have experience in installing GSI's...
  3. 22naresn

Post Question why wallpaper looks darker than in the gallery

nice wallpaper mate, don't mind if I take it?
  4. 22naresn

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo/willow] Pixel Experience [11.0]

Hey guys, I figured out how to stop PE recovery from overwriting TWRP!(Noob here, so ignore if you already know this). All you have to do is format the cache partition in fastboot mode before booting to recovery. This can be done by fastboot erase cache , after fastboot flash recovery...
  5. 22naresn

Post DONT BUY (Nvidia RTX 3050ti)

So, you're gonna open it up and stick a new one in?
  6. 22naresn

Bro, the instructions literally tell you to clean flash the ROM cuz they changed device trees. As for Netflix, idk I don't use it.
  7. 22naresn

Post DONT BUY (Nvidia RTX 3050ti)

Which laptop did you buy, and what games did you play?
  8. 22naresn

Thanks for sharing, can you share the link where you got the DFE Zip? Thx
  9. 22naresn

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP-3.5.2 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T [ginkgo][willow]

Does this work with the android 11 decryption? Because my current 3.4x keeps saying "Unable to Decrypt FBE".
  10. 22naresn

I second this. My TWRP doesn't seem to be able to decrypt internal storage either. Any help would be appreciated.
  11. 22naresn

Thanks mate, learned something new today!
  12. 22naresn

Post What will happen if you disconnect the USB Cable when ADB Sideloading a ROM?

I get where you are coming from, but what I meant was what would happen if I yank it out during the transfer of the zip? Will it just.....stop because it didn't copy the files completely? So ultimately I'm assuming it would just say "No OS Installed" when I try to reboot to system?