• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 3dward87

1. 3dward87

Post ROM for Android Auto

Hi, Someone can confirm is still works? I have an old S3, and want to give it a way to use it with my android car (soon to own that). If so, what ROM, kernel, and root do you use? Thank you
  2. 3dward87

Post [EOL] [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [12/11/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.5

Hi Can you be more specific? there are too many of them, and dont know which one is most stable. I am looking to flash something with a newer version of ROM, cause in 4.3 (tried with Stock, and ArchiDroid) if I use whatsapp web, whatsapp crash. Thats the only reason.
  3. 3dward87

Post [ROM][GT-I9300][KK 4.4.4]🌟S5 Sensation ROM™ v11.0🌟[AROMA][OTA][MAY05,2015]

YES. I still have my S3 running. We are missing the dedicated devs, which in ends come with a "Stable" version . Its a good phone, not to waste :) Thanks
  4. 3dward87

Post [N910C/N910H][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 (RESURRECTED)

Hello, I`ve been searching this thread and couldnt find any info about call recording. Someone managed to install a working app to record calls? (total recall dont work, which worked on stock) Thank you
  5. 3dward87

Post [N910C/N910H][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 (RESURRECTED)

Hey guys, Just installed this ROM and latest opengapps, until now all working nice and smooth. I just wondering, what root do you recommend for this ROM ? SuperSU or Magisk ? the latests or a specific version... Thanks and sorry for the trouble
  6. 3dward87

Post [ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

I wiped all partition through TWRP, then installed with ODIN. Its something related to signal, because not all the time is doing this.. ---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ---------- After each theme you set, reboot your phone. ---------- Post added...
  7. 3dward87

About this issue, I just go back to full stock and the voice distorsioned from my side still exist. --> so nothing come from this ROM. I think I have a hardware issue.. related to GSM module? Any thoughts?
  8. 3dward87

Thank you guys. So my mistake was that I flashed the kernel with root included.. I was thinking at something else of that word root in the file, never mind. Now its fixed. Now remains this problem, anyone occur this ?
  9. 3dward87

I have installed the v34 ROM version with magisk and spacelemon included in ROM. After that, few settings here and there in rom, checked the magisk all ok and green. Then I flash the the new kernel version and that is what is doing like in image.. So you say, after I flash new kernel, should...
  10. 3dward87

I think that needs a new topic in this forum. Hey guys, after installing another kernel version (SpaceLemon-v2.94.35 over current version on v34 of rom) Magisk is no longer installed and cant install it, wonder if this affect something which need root.. (flashed via latest twrp) How to test...
  11. 3dward87

zen9611 I use xposed, but I have some freeze when I turn on the display couple of sec. and the battery is draining like I am staying with screen on even if I dont use it. I think its related to xposed, so I will give another try with v34 or wait 1 month to see if something else come out.
  12. 3dward87

Post SpaceLemon [KERNEL][6.0.1][EXTENDED BATTERY][N910 C/H/U][N910-N915-N916 S/K/L]

please no lol, it`s fair if someone want special support. right?
  13. 3dward87

kokika1 mesman_DHD Spacelemon built in rom? because there is a new version from LukasAddon v2.94.35. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74845531&postcount=1165
  14. 3dward87

mesman_DHD 1. with magisk or supersu? 2. spacelemon kernel ? (from rom version or newer version https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74845531&postcount=1165 ) 3. Thanks ;)
  15. 3dward87

yep, I corrected Thank you for keeping in the loop. so v.3 remains the stable one ? I currently have some hiccup when I turn on the screen, need to wait couple of seconds to work smooth, but that may be because I installed xposed, so I want to reinstall a new one fresh with full wipe, but if...