Recent content by 3lo0sh

1. 3lo0sh

Post [ROM][CM13][CAF] DARK ROM [Optimized][Delta Updates][08/21]

I had problem causing snap camera to crash when I enable panorama mode I fixed it using this libraries and I wanted to share it
  2. 3lo0sh

dunno but truesight kernel sources missing alucard and intelli hotplugs and doesn't have bfs patches edit : intelli
  3. 3lo0sh

any chance applying kernel 3.4 patches?
  4. 3lo0sh

Post [DEV][ADDON]Lastest Busybox for android

updated to 1.25.0 with lastest patches from busybox.net
  5. 3lo0sh

Post [5.1][SM5.0/4.9][LinkTimeOpt.][F2FS] VividROM

Thanks for this great rom :) Changed the signature to support this pretty rom....
  6. 3lo0sh

Post [ROM] [6.01][MOB30M][07/06/2016] xTraFactory Odex - Super Stable - xTreme Battery

Guys I am stock in bootloop T_T I have f2fs in /data and /cache and tried to flash rom (Lastest xtrasmoth 4) Flashed rom and flashed elemantlx kernel and I am on bootloop :3 can anyone help :crying:
  7. 3lo0sh

Post [DEV][ADDON]Lastest Bash for android

It's the weirdest thing I ever heared in my life :eek: Did you try mounting data with same flags that mounted system?
  8. 3lo0sh

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1530519 read this thread
  9. 3lo0sh

run "mount" and send me the output
  10. 3lo0sh

Post [DEV][ADDON]Lastest Busybox for android

Config old Config that used for building # # Automatically generated make config: don't edit # Busybox version: 1.23.1 # Sat Mar 7 13:31:17 2015 # CONFIG_HAVE_DOT_CONFIG=y # # Busybox Settings # # # General Configuration # CONFIG_DESKTOP=y # CONFIG_EXTRA_COMPAT is not set...
  11. 3lo0sh

Thread [DEV][ADDON]Lastest Busybox for android

Busybox 1.25.0 Stable for Android All right guys im just going to keep this real nice and simple. Purpose of thread: I compiled this binary from source to get lastest busybox on my android phone (I like lastest everything :laugh:). It's compiled using arm-linux-gnueabihf by Linaro How To...
  12. 3lo0sh

Updated to version 4.3.33 :D
  13. 3lo0sh

Post [AOSP KERNEL] Hybrid 3.0 Nightly Builds [05/APR]

blu_active governor plz :p