• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by .450br4b

1. .450br4b

Post [Mibox MDZ-16-AB] [Netflix] Error UI-800-3

Or also: no pain no gain! Updated my mibox today, version 9, Netflix is back, finally (y) Thank you very much mcichy10, and everyone who posted here. The strength of the community was put to the test in this, proving that if we were only to depend on the companies, we would be left for...
  2. .450br4b

Nice feedback pals. So, it means it's more worthwhile to update the box anyway, right? I had been seriously considering using this solution, instead of ADB prodecure... On my current 8.0 version, I already have this stand by/remote control problem. I often must unplug the cable to turn ON the...
  3. .450br4b

Thanks a lot bro. I'll see if I have what it takes to carry on the procedure ;) will give feedback in the end. By the way, as far as I could see from the manual, since it is not a tablet nor phone, mibox should be turned on and connected to a TV/monitor during the process, right?
  4. .450br4b

It seems to be something like that, indeed. I was thinking the same. No Netflix since 10/12/21 for every user without the latest system update on their mibox. Makes sense, despite being a very low and nasty punishment!
  5. .450br4b

Well, if it helps to clarify the issue, this is exactly the error message after trying to install the modded apk. It says: "INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE Package com.netflix.ninja signature do not match the previously installed version_ignoring! So, would anyone know of any more ways to...
  6. .450br4b

Thanks for the feedback. (y) I'm realizing that the holdback is my Netflix being a system app, impossible to remove it completely. I've already wiped off everything I could from it - app data, unnistall updates... basically it is back to factory version. That is the best I can do. Previously...
  7. .450br4b

Does it work on ANY Mibox 3? I ask because I have the same device (MDZ 16 AB), and the same problem - my Netflix stopped working on 10/12, a week ago. When I saw this topic it was like the "light at the end of the tunnel", as I also don't want to update the box (mine is ATV 8.0 Oreo) and yet...