• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 48SnowBalls

1. 4

Post [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 11] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 4a Thread

It took me another clean wipe, but i found the actual issue on my device Ignore my previous comment, there's no conflict with Gravity Box. My previous wipe simply remove my eSim. Logcat points to an exception in the mobile icon. Which, happens because i was using dual sim at the time. The only...
  2. 4

Post [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 11] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 4a Thread

you should def check if there were any files or configurations left from Gravity Box xposed module. I tested by installing GB again and as soon as i touched any of the SystemUI related setting, the black screen appears. I checked the adb folder from my lastest wipe and lxposed files were still...
  3. 4

Ok i managed to bootloop my device and get a corruption message again. But after a clean wipe, completely uninstalling magisk, remove any module/xposed related files and switching boot slot. It's working! This time without any of the previous isssues
  4. 4

I'm having the same problem, have you managed to find a fix yet? This occur everytime systemUI needed a restart. And some changes such as remove navigation bar crashes it entirely. Even changing to dark mode and changing style require a reboot because of the black screen
  5. 4

Post Center and right Clock

I'm on July update Pixel 4a. Flashed CC.zip and it gave me flashing screen with the clock a little off center too. Fortunately i was able to remove the module via adb. Hope July patch come soon
  6. 4

Thread Unable to unlock OEM

Hello. I recently got a Pixel 4a and have been trying to unlock bootloader and install Magisk to no avail. I can't even toggle the OEM unlocking option. As far as i know the Verizon version might be impossible to unlock bootloader. But i have no idea if my device is Verizon or not. After...