Recent content by 500 Internal Server Error

1. 5

Thread List of fastboot oem commands on the Pixel 3 XL

I extracted the "fastboot oem" commands supported by the Pixel 3 XL from the firmware. I haven't tested these, since most don't work when the bootloader is locked: $ fastboot oem dmesg FAILED (remote: 'Fastboot OEM command (dmesg) is not allowed when locked') Finished. Total time: 0.081s...
  2. 5

Thread [APP][+]Version Check for Broadcom Wi-Fi - check if your Wi-Fi firmware is vulnerable

Version Check for Broadcom Wi-Fi is a tool to let you check if your Broadcom Wi-Fi chip's firmware is up to date. Recently, a few vulnerabilities were discovered in the Broadcom Wi-Fi firmware (See the Android April and July security bulletins). This tool can help you stay secure by checking...
  3. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

I believe the 6P MultiROM recovery syncs changes from Jollaman's 5X MultiROM recovery and vise versa: https://github.com/multirom-nexus6p/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed shows many commits and pull requests from Jollaman. So I would expect 6P MultiROM TWRP themes to work on...
  4. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

That seems to indicate a fingerprint sensor malfunction: the fingerprint sensor support is much improved in Stable 2 - try updating. It seems to be harmless anyways. Sorry to hear about that! Go into TWRP, press Back when it asks for a password, then see if you can format from there. If that...
  5. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

I think this is an issue with Tassadar's MultiROM, not our port specifically - I've opened an issue on his repo. https://github.com/Tasssadar/multirom/issues/80 Do you know if other devices' MultiROM has this key on the keyboard? Anyways, I'm looking into Android N preview support: If you flash...
  6. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

You have a phone with encrypted storage, and Stable 2 is still missing libstdc++.so - please wait until we sort that out. Sorry about that! If you're really impatient you can try Beta 4 (Edit: removed) but be warned: there's no fingerprint support in Beta 4.
  7. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

NPJohnson has identified the issue; however, he needs additional time to test the new release to make sure that bugs like this one doesn't happen again. It should be out soon (probably this week). If anyone needs it the Beta 4 link is (Edit: removed) ; I would recommend that you wait for Stable...
  8. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

The recovery dmesg doesn't seem to show anything weird: when does swapping ROMs fail? Can you grab the TWRP recovery log (it's on /cache, I think) if it fails in the recovery, or /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops after a reboot if it fails on bootup?
  9. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

We haven't tested this and it's likely that bad things will happen. Do you have any logs that can help us diagnose the error? (dmesg, logcat, TWRP log)? Can you: 1) Flash the latest MultiROM zip 2) inject the boot sector 3) boot into your primary. 4) get a dmesg The dmesg contains MultiROM's...
  10. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

We did open a pull request https://github.com/Tasssadar/MultiROMMgr/pull/100 but Tassadar hasn't accepted it yet.
  11. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

Links fixed. Sorry about that.
  12. 5

Post [KERNEL][N/O][F2FS][sdcardfs][MultiROM] jolla-kernel_bullhead_II-v28.0 [2017-12-16]

That's weird: maybe it's booting into the LG crash handler instead? Try: in drivers/power/reset/msm-poweroff.c 1) change the hardboot hook in drivers/power/reset/msm-poweroff.c to: #ifdef CONFIG_KEXEC_HARDBOOT static void msm_kexec_hardboot_hook(void) {...
  13. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

I've always tested this on an encrypted device with a password; I'll give the latest version a try today and see what's causing the issue. Also, pulling console-ramoops and pmsg-ramoops-1 after rebooting into recovery might help.
  14. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

So are you able to fully take over the project? I added you to the DevDB contributors and to my GitHub organization, so you should be able to push to the repos and edit this thread.
  15. 5

Post [MOD] MultiROM v33

Are you building kexec-tools from https://github.com/multirom-nexus6p/kexec-tools on the arm64 branch? That command line looks reasonable.