Recent content by 7alvi

1. 7alvi

Post [ROM][Android-11][Enchilada][OFFICIAL] Palladium-OS 1.5 OnePlus 6/6T

I have been running OOS Stable forever. But this caught my eye. I wanted to know if my OnePlus buds pro will work seemlessly like it does with OOS. If it is based on OOS it should work fine. Btw, there is a OnePlus Buds system app in official OOS.
  2. 7alvi

Post OxygenOS Android 11 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6/6T

Yes, I did. I didnt really check the screen on time but on a full travelling day for me, while the AOD was on, the phone died mid-day. When turned off, the standby seems much better, lasted a full travelling day.
  3. 7alvi

Post OxygenOS Android 11 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6/6T

I've been using this beta since 2 weeks now. Did you guys notice the battery life is really terrible. Maybe AOD is the culprit. But OnePlus does really weird things. Like they gave an option for AOD in this beta but it's not there even in there OnePlus 7 stable. If they think the option is not...
  4. 7alvi

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

I clean flashed again and it's not duplicating anymore. I removed the duplicate contacts using Google contact web version only. You gotta refresh it after every merge all. What a stupid bug. My 740 contacts of one account got duplicated to 30k contacts and the other account which had 2700...
  5. 7alvi

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

I flashed 200113 on top of the 200103 and it didnt really fix my duplicate contacts issue. This bug really needs to be addressed. I have hundreds of duplicate contacts now. And whenever it duplicates, it triggers Contact Sync and drains battery in the process!!
  6. 7alvi

Post How to enable RCS Messaging (Work Around)

exit and force cloase the app and restart it. I got it to enable like this. OOS 10 Beta 1.
  7. 7alvi

Post [ROM][9.0.0][OB24] MidnightSix 1.2 [09.08.19]

Anyway to flash/boot it without wiping internal storage?
  8. 7alvi

Yes, it does. More light coming from the panel would lead to increase in temperature. Simple physics. The game runs so smooth on OP6. I wish it had some sort of copper heat sink like latest phones. And the temperature of our country doesn't really help. ---------- Post added at 02:27 PM...
  9. 7alvi

I'm facing the same issue. And guess what, it gets worse when ignored. It shows a pop-up that it'll terminate the application in the said countdown. No way to stop it. I've searched the settings extensively and there's no way to disable high temperature warning unless we can do it by code or...
  10. 7alvi

So I was on Beta 17 and I decided to jump to a custom ROM. After 2 days, I want to return to OOS beta only. I took a nandroid after removing all sceen locks before flashing the rom. So, should i restore the nandroid going into both slots individually or flash the beta full zip on both slots...
  11. 7alvi

Post Magisk Root without TWRP for OnePlus 6 Oxygen OS Android 10 Open Beta 5 | OOS 10.3.1

During the bootloop, I would hold on to the power button to switch off the phone and then switch it on again to boot normally but without root. I'll try installing the apk and patching the stock image. Can it be because I dirty flashed over H2OS Beta 3 through Local Upgrade?
  12. 7alvi

Post Magisk Root without TWRP for OnePlus 6 Oxygen OS Android 10 Open Beta 5 | OOS 10.3.1

Bootloop Flashed as said in the OP. I'm running Beta 1. Results in bootloop.
  13. 7alvi

Post And we're live... Official OxygenOS 4.0 (Android Nougat)

If someone would care to enlighten. What features is stable lacking right now from beta 10?
  14. 7alvi

Post [ROM] OxygenOS Open Beta 10 (Nougat) Update and Installation!!

Finally! A better battery life. 5 hrs screen on with 23hrs total usage.