• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by 95A31

1. 9

Post [RECOVERY][grus] KudProject's Unofficial TWRP 3.5.2_9-1 [16-05-2021]

Hello, I come from a Nexus 5 and I am used to replace /system/etc/hosts to block ads. Usually I replace it by mounting /system partition and the command "adb push hosts /system/etc/". Now It look like that the original file is restored when I reboot to the system. What I am doing wrong?
  2. 9

Post [ROM][AOSP][6.0/7.1/8.1 RC/9.0 BETA] Unlegacy Android Project

It can be a common problem of Nexus 5: power button stucked.
  3. 9

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [29/08/2018] Be happy, buy another phone

P4Block what is missing / not working to have this ROM official ? Can we help you in some way ?
  4. 9

Post [INFO] Nexus 5 booting kernel 4.11

Nice, I hope to have time to seriously play with it and maybe make something work. I know, I know, sometime I follow my enthusiasm :p. Yes, blobs are a big problem for a working Android and when I think about how address it, and how much time it will require I die inside :D
  5. 9

You are more skilled than me about this topic ;) Which should be the next thing to fix? I attached the list of commits commited by LG in aosp kernel :)
  6. 9

Good job! Look like system can not access to memory: [ 1.800624] init: /init.rc: 66: invalid command 'load_system_props' [ 1.995481] init: /init.recovery.hammerhead.rc: 17: invalid command '/sbin/ln' Maybe the change msm_sdcc.1 -> f9824900.sdhci had broke something. Before the kernel...
  7. 9

What make you think this?
  8. 9

Nice job! Some time ago I tried to build from scratch 3.10 kernel, you can find the code here. From the log look like that the internal memory is missing, maybe due incomplete device tree entry. The related documentation should be this.
  9. 9

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy J5 [J500F-FN-H-M-G-Y] [ABANDONED]

It is the official one. I think that if it is bugged, we should report what is wrong to the maintainer. Except this annoying bug the ROM is smooth and all is working. I think that you done a good job so do not stop the develop ;)
  10. 9

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy J5 [J500F-FN-H-M-G-Y] [ABANDONED]

Some feedback for FN (20170609 version): - Mic bug is not fixed, neither in WhatsApp nor in Recorder. - I must add "j5nltexx" in the update-script if I want flash the ROM by official TWRP (https://twrp.me/devices/j5nltexx.html).
  11. 9

I know but there are not changes in repositories about this issues. Anyway you are right, I will try the lastest one and let you know :)
  12. 9

Some feedback for FN : - (Version 20170528) Mic bug is not fixed, it is pretty annoyng for who like me use often voice messages in WhatsApp\Telegram. I checked logcat and look like fine. Looking for the cause I found only this possible cause. - (Version 20170526) When I tried to flash the...
  13. 9

Some feedback for FN: - Mic bug is not fixed - Proximity sensor is inverted
  14. 9

Can someone confirm/deny if 14/4 version on FN model has michrophone bug?