1. _Burst_

Post [Q] New to LG. Root?

Definitely not something you want to see while lurking other forums. ;-D
  2. _Burst_

Post Kingo Root

LMAO classic
  3. _Burst_

Post [Q] at&t NOTE 3 4.4.2 (nc2) root?

Sadly, I would not hold my breath. Most devs have left AT&T and we all know how most of 'em feel toward Samsung... I fully believe that the Note 3 will not see root access again. I sure hope someone proves me wrong though. T_T
  4. _Burst_

Post [BOUNTY] KK Root/Unlocked bootloader (workaround or full unlock)

I would take any root at this point. MODERATOR EDIT - Profanity removed. Edit: Any root, even if it trips Knox.
  5. _Burst_

Post [Q] Can NB4 Be Rooted?

Awww darn. T_T
  6. _Burst_

Post [Q] Can NB4 Be Rooted?

WHAT? Root for latest official?! ????
  7. _Burst_

Post Root on note 3 KK, is it over?

Nothing to add but...
  8. _Burst_

Post Possible bootloader unlock method!

Custom Recovery is a big one too.
  9. _Burst_

Post [Q] Screen red/burgundy tint on blacks in darkness?

I had this on my first S4. My GF didn't on hers. I took it back to the store and they looked at me like I was crazy (didn't argue that fact). Rep took it to the back to show manager and pull another phone and he told me that this was common enough that they got an email about it from HQ. New...
  10. _Burst_

Post ATT Galaxy S4..Just Received An Update

I'm guessing it forces you to update after awhile huh. I tried to push it off but this morning the notification was gone and my numbers all match the latest update. doh! >_< Oh well. I could tell as soon as I picked the phone up home much more responsive it was.
  11. _Burst_

Post AT&T Flat out refusing to Unlock my phone

You could try what is posted on this page... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2023709 I just used this method to unlock my co-workers S3. Maybe it will work on the S4? "Just dial the following keys *#197328640# Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6]...
  12. _Burst_

Post Hello everyone!

Haha! You know my work? Sweet! +1 americasteam thanks for the warm welcome! I see you on the forums.
  13. _Burst_

Thread Hello everyone!

Hello all! Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello. I have been with Sprint for a long time and have recently switched to AT&T so I see a lot of fresh faces. :D I been out of the game for a little bit and might be a little rusty but I'm always open to assist to the best of my...
  14. _Burst_

Post [Rom][STABLE][01.11.12]RR JB V3.1.1 AOKP M1 4.1.2 (N8000/8010/8013){ota}

From my understanding, no, you will not. However, you will lose touchwiz apps. All of them. Alternative to S-Note is LectureNotes. Glad to hear this rom works with 8013. About to load it up. Do we still need to do the settings fix? Thanks westcrip