Recent content by _followers_

1. _followers_

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [BETA][20.09.2020]

use twrp 3.2....i already test the latest twrp and the installion error so i go back to twrp 3.2 :) hope it will help
  2. _followers_

Post [RECOVERY][DISCONTINUED] TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 [I9300]

i confirmed that this one is stable in my s3 i9300. i use this recovery now. :good:
  3. _followers_

Post [ROM] [9.0] [GO] Optimized LineageOS 16.0 by Team InFusion [BETA] [20.08.19]

is this the latest build? september or november?
  4. _followers_

Post [ROM] [9.0] [GO] Optimized LineageOS 16.0 by Team InFusion [BETA] [20.08.19]

can someone give the link of the latest build of this rom? i cant find the link in op. thnx
  5. _followers_

oh noooo i have a problem with my phone now after a heavy use using data not wifi it start getting heat and when i charge my phone it appers RESET PHONE error in data something like that. it takes only 4 days of use. sorry i can't upload my log cat because i dont know how hehehe..:laugh:
  6. _followers_

sorry i forgot to mention that i use twrp version 3.2.3-0....and to those have problem with wifi just flash the murata ;)
  7. _followers_

so far so good the last final build is awesome fast and beautiful. almost 2 days used since i flash this rom i have no problem...the battery normal, wifi, data, all are same normal for me as a daily use. this is the step I make in installing the final build rom. i wipe all even the internal...
  8. _followers_

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] Ehndroix V 14.10.23 - GT-I9300

I think this ro was already EOL but just wait maybe someone has a copy of this rom.:good::good::D
  9. _followers_

Hey guys this rom is 90% stable and i really like it so beautiful....smooth and no lags the batt is ok like normal use....but my problem is when i connect to chargr it wont open sometimes i need to het the battery out. This only happen when i charge the fon. is there any way how to fix this?
  10. _followers_

Post [UNOFFİCİAL][9.x] SuperiorOS ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S3

My wifi is not connected but when first boot....i mean first set up of this rom my wifi connect then when i turn it off and on again it says wifi disconnect or it only appears wifi save in the fon. Can someone have an idea how to fix wifi?
  11. _followers_

does anyone have a working magisk for this rom? can anyone have a link? thank you
  12. _followers_

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r2][i9300]RESSURRECTION REMIX N [5.8.3][OFFICIAL]

what version of RR you use as a daily driver? and can you send me the link if it is ok. thanx
  13. _followers_

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [BETA][6.03.2019]

i already did that.. wipe everything even internal and wipe data....but in 02.22.19 version i have no problem in logging my account
  14. _followers_

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [BETA][6.03.2019]

is somebody has this issue like.mine? that i cannot log in my account after a clean install. im updating the rom to the latest 3.6.2019 version. when i try to log in my account it stuck in checking info.