• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by _Frostplexx_

1. F

Post [ROM][10.0][davinci] Pixel Experience [ten-plus][2020/08/24] by Ray

I think the Indian version of the K20 doesn't support NFC.
  2. F

Post Color accent on android 10 MIUI 11

Try turning off "miui optimizations" in developer settings. Turning this setting off will revert some UI elements back to stock android, and some features might not work properly anymore.
  3. F

Post Youtube Vanced problem

Youtube Vanced uses its own modified version microG. You don't need signature spoofing. You aren talking about the "normal" microG, which needs signature spoofing to work correctly.
  4. F

Post [ROM][11.0][Mi9T][OTA] ExtendedUI OFFICIAL

You have to enable "media artwork on lockscreen" (or something similar). It's a bug with this option.
  5. F

Post [ROM][10.0][davinci] Pixel Experience [ten-plus][2020/08/24] by Ray

The rom is running great and battery life is amazing, but I experience a strange bug, where when there are no headphones plugged in all videos lag and no sound is playing (increasing the volume doesn't help). This problem goes away immediately when I plug in headphones.
  6. F

Post Share your best Magisk/Xposed modules (android Q)

C I am sorry but i can't help you with that because customiuizer (and other mofules)also didn't work for me and now I am on the Pixel Experience Rom without Xposed. You could try switching to a rom like xiaomi.eu but you will probably lose your data.
  7. F

Post Share your best Magisk/Xposed modules (android Q)

You have to use the latest beta (0.4.6.0). You have to download it from github and not from Magisk Manager.
  8. F

Post Post your Redmi K20 Homescreens!

Moxy Iconpack and the wallpaper is from "Abstruct", you can find the app on the playstore, but you need to pay for pro to unlock this wallpaper.
  9. F

Post [Release][APP][0.9.3 - 2019.07.12] GAssist.net - Google Assistant for Galaxy Watch

Hello, I've been trying to install this app, but un my Huawei P9 running Emui 8.0 it gives me a parsing error. I also tried downloading an older version of the app, but it didn't work either.
  10. F

Post [ROMs][TREBLE] OpenKirin AOSP Collection

Yes i am currently on stock firmware (with root) where my sim card is working. Only on AOSP rom my sim card doesn't work.
  11. F

Thanks for your work! I tried flashing it and the signal changed from no service to no sim. When flashing the original AL10 config it went back to no cell signal
  12. F

I didn't rebrand my phone my original brand is EVA-AL10.