Recent content by _LLJY

1. _LLJY

Post [NOV 15][Kernel] HTML5 Kernel

There are two high brightness modes Stock and direct Direct forces screen to its highest possible brightness immediately, stock is available on all kernels and modifies screen temperature for better reading under the sun
  2. _LLJY

t.me/html5kernel is now the official channel for releases, I'm not as active on XDA anymore and I'm extremely active on telegram, head over there for more releases, including beta ones!
  3. _LLJY

Would you guys prefer an update now or later, I have one ready for release and one in testing. Your call!
  4. _LLJY

The kernel has been up on Google drive for a couple days now, do give feedback on performance and usability Thanks!
  5. _LLJY

Sorry for the huge delay, as you can see from our GitHub https://github.com/bluecross-dev/kernel_msm-4.9 A lot of work has been done so far. We've stressed tested the rebased kernel for about a week now and I'm delighted to inform you guys that it will be released in the coming minutes with...
  6. _LLJY

I'm back from my long vacation and I'm here to announce a few things 1. Restructuring of the project, we will manage it differently with much stricter review for every change. 2. More serious commitment, I know I get flak for not updating this enough, hence I will set aside much more time for...
  7. _LLJY

haha, I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm overseas and very busy. I will upload whatever I currently have to the Google drive page later
  8. _LLJY

Thanks to GCC and CPU optimisations, V7 should also see a 5-10% performance uplift in benchmarks For testing, please join the telegram group t.me/html5kernel
  9. _LLJY

V7 is shaping up to be a pretty big update -December Patch stuff -zram z3fold (better performance for zram) -significant kernel debloat(this is taking me the longest) -i might build with GCC.
  10. _LLJY

Post Duality ROM/Patcher, Legendary Battery Life! [V4.0][Oreo]

Sure, although I'm pretty sure software is always dry, you can try sun drying source code though, but it will make the UI less fluid.
  11. _LLJY

Hi guys, I will update to the December patch tomorrow, sorry for the delay, I broke my pixel 3 xl's screen and a replacement is arriving soon.
  12. _LLJY

V6 "further optimisations" - Disabled MAC randomization by default - Upstreamed to 4.9.141 for better security - switched to using O3 for compilation - Speculative Page Fault for better app launch times (up to 15% improvement) Downloads (61 is V6)...
  13. _LLJY

Post [ROM][XZ][O][8.1][WEEKLY]OmniROM

What exactly did you expect from XDA :P ---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ---------- That's something that can't really be helped. Cranking up the iso will result in a huge amount of noise.
  14. _LLJY

Post KERNEL ❯ PIXEL 3 XL ❯❯ Proton Kernel • v19 • September 8

That's because pixel launcher sucks and requires nearly max frequency to stay smooth let's all use nova shall we?
  15. _LLJY

Hey people, V6 seems to be running smoothly for the past few days now, it will be released tomorrow!