Recent content by _mone

1. _mone

Post [ROM][LineageOS-14.1] Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 - SM-T280 (gtexswifi)

Not that easy.. for ubuntu touch you need to patch the kernel and create an halium-boot.img.. iirc you also need a system.img based on cm-14.1 and patched with ubuntu touch stuff.. as we have many patched repos to make the ROM work I'm not sure it'll be an easy task to port it for this device.
  2. _mone

The logcat is only 9 lines long. Can't do much with it.
  3. _mone

Yeah, camera doesn't really work.. and I'm not sure if it'll ever will. Yes, I'm using it myself. No bootloops. Yes, just "dirty" flash the new build and you won't lose your data.
  4. _mone

Not sure. Camera is always a mess to port properly.. I'll give it a shot when I can.. no promises. I don't have any wifi disconnections, you probably want to clean install the latest build. If the problem persist grab and share a logcat and I'll see if I can help.
  5. _mone

New build: lineage-14.1-20210209-UNOFFICIAL-gtexswifi.zip You can now format the external sdcard as internal storage
  6. _mone

New build: lineage-14.1-20210207-UNOFFICIAL-gtexswifi.zip GPS should work now. Let me know. I'm having difficulties uploading new builds.. if anyone is building for themselves and want to share builds with the community, feel free to do it here.
  7. _mone

New build: lineage-14.1-20200929-UNOFFICIAL-gtexswifi.zip Camera, GPS and FMRadio are still broken. Please test bluetooth.. if it still has issues grab and share another logcat. Updated widevine libraries included. Locking screen animation is now fixed. See github for full changelog. O.P...
  8. _mone

I don't know why this is happening.. but a simple workaround is to mount system first, then install gapps. In TWRP: Mount -> System -> Go back to the first page and install gapps as normal.
  9. _mone

gps is a bit tricky but I can gather the logs myself. camera I won't bother looking into it until we have no more issues, so no need for logs. bluetooth.. would be nice if you can start taking a logcat with the bluetooth off, then you turn it on, connect the headset, and play some music or...
  10. _mone

No worries. It won't be the last issue we have. You should start to share logs though.
  11. _mone

Yes. No gps at all. I was working on it this morning.. no success yet. About adaptive brightness.. not sure about stock but we don't have a light sensor so i guess it wasn't implemented in stock neither.
  12. _mone

Apologies for this recovery mess with ODIN, but this device has "secure boot" enabled and we need special tools to sign the .img. We now have them! I've uploaded a new recovery build (TWRP-3.4.0-3). The 3rd is always the good-one, right!? It should be! From now on our recovery.img and boot.img...