Recent content by a.tanakaa

1. a.tanakaa

Post S10/e/+ Official Android 10

Hi guys, After the update I can't click on app when I'm at recent apps screen, has someone faced this issue?
  2. a.tanakaa

Post S8 Pie OneUI (SM-G950F /G955F) General Discussion (Formally beta thread)

Hi, I'm on this version, how can I update to the latest version?
  3. a.tanakaa

Post [GUIDE]: How to flash CRB7 using Odin - S8

Thank you murtaza02, I have followed your post and now i'm on latest Oreo build. Thanks for your patience
  4. a.tanakaa

And if you can help me, what I need to backup? imei, csc, etc. I saw this. My main question is if I can flash this build (CRB7) on top of my current build.
  5. a.tanakaa

Here. Now I'm downloading your file, on mega I can't download all the file. Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando Tapatalk
  6. a.tanakaa

Hi murtaza02, According to this, I can flash the CRB7 on this build? I'm new with samsung flashing. I'm download G950F - G950FXXU1CRB7 - DBT- NO WIPE ... file, this is the right one?
  7. a.tanakaa

Post [APP][4.1+]Guide of linux commands

Hey guys, Check my new update of my app Guide of linux commands. In this version, we have two new categories: #CentOs and #Debian with a small history about this two OS. In the next release, there will be more commands with a new user interface! Here is the link, please, downlod this and give...
  8. a.tanakaa

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the LG G3 (d855)

f_koca5055 onehellofawhat wich baseband are you using? To install CM you need the 21c version
  9. a.tanakaa

Guys, new update is live, please download and make a review in playstore. Thanks
  10. a.tanakaa

Hey guys, I have updated the app, please download the new version. Thanks
  11. a.tanakaa

Post [stock][rom][ v30J ][bumped] [Marshmallow 6.0] [d855] (2016-05-29)

Anyone has tried this new update?
  12. a.tanakaa

Post [LG G3] Android Marshmallow discussions

Guys, and about Doze mode? Here is present?
  13. a.tanakaa

Post [STOCK][Marshmallow] D855 30B KDZ + Flashable Zips (system+boot+modem+root)[UPDATED!]

Guys, I'm on Cloud 2.5, what wipes I have to do? Or I can pass this whitout wipe?
  14. a.tanakaa

Post [NEWS]LG G3 Marshmallow Source Code released!

[emoji47] [emoji47] Enviado de meu LG-D855 usando Tapatalk
  15. a.tanakaa

Hi guys, only to say I have updated the app with some code improvement, and bugs solved. Please download the new version from the playstore and give me feedback, I appreciate this.