Recent content by A331709

1. A

Post Brand new s8+ and ads keep popping up

It's 2019 and this still works!
  2. A

Post [TREBLE][ROM][CAF] RevengeOS 2.2 | Z2 PLUS [OFFICIAL]

Hi - I've followed all the instructions ( I think) but after installing the phone wont boot up and all I see is the LED staying on forever. Please could someone advise / assist? EDIT - Held down the power button and forced reset. Booted up fine after that. All is well in the world now. The...
  3. A

Post black shark rom tpwr development?

I'm in China at the moment and have had my eye on this phone for a while now. But reading through the comments and seeing the non-existent development around this phone, I think I've changed my mind. Plus the camera reviews are pretty bad too - between the slow software development, comments...
  4. A

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

Thanks for confirming that basically - "stick to May 8 for now". But BC we're being patient for sure - not whining or pressuring the dev for a fix at all. Just making sure I wasn't doing anything stupid! :cyclops:
  5. A

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

Update: I seem to have resolved the issues previously noted by just wiping and going back to the May 8 release (clean). I didn't have to flash ZUI Nougat and VoLTE is working (tested by making phone calls as well). I am confused however as I want to go to May 28 but I'm seriously unsure what...
  6. A

Thank you. So I did that and was able. To boot up. Set up the phone but the camera would not work anymore. So I wiped / factory reset again and now I do not have cellular / volte anymore. The sim card isn't being detected.
  7. A

I've done a dirty flash of the May 28 release (from the May 8th release). It's been at the Jaguar bootlogo for about 15 minutes now with the little spinning Pokéball. No error messages and the phone isnt heating up or anything - but it's just stuck there. Any advice please?
  8. A

Yep. VoLTE was enabled. ZUI showed it as HD something. I've only used a Jio SIM in this phone. EDIT - VoLTE issues fixed. I flashed back to stock. Explicitly enabled VoLTE. Flashed Jaguar ROM again and it's all working as expected now.
  9. A

Hello again! I've managed to sort out most of the issues I've reported in this thread and am loving this ROM. But I require some assistance re VoLTE. I don't think it's working on my device and I've double checked using another phone to verify any network issues. As far as I can tell, I'm on BB...
  10. A

Hello again! I've managed to sort out most of the issues I've reported in this thread and am loving this ROM. But I require some assistance re VoLTE. I don't think it's working on my device and I've double checked using another phone to verify any network issues. As far as I can tell, I'm on BB...
  11. A

Thank you :). I've installed V4A and also changed the headphone output values up to 20. That seems to have done the trick. Headphone volume sounds perfect now.
  12. A

Which one? Even all the way up volume feels weak on headphones. And I'm not using crappy headphones either. Thank you.
  13. A

Post Cannot flash using MiFlash Tool

Awesome! Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a try as well. I've sort of gotten around the issue now by sideloading AEX rom, so the phone is at least usable now.
  14. A

Hahah! Google drive should be fine :) - with the devs permission of course! I'm based in India, so Xda and AFH are not blocked AFAIK. I'm downloading other stuff from here too with no problems. :(
  15. A

Yep. That isn't working either for me. The download keeps failing randomly on xda as well. Tried at home, work WiFi and mobile data as well. I was able to download the AEX RON (similar size) with no issues. I'm not sure why the problem is but I'll keep trying. Thanks for getting back to me...