Recent content by abaaaabbbb63

1. abaaaabbbb63

Post [TUTORIAL] How to flash a factory image | Return to stock | Unroot/SAVE your Nexus 5

In theory the flash-all.bat should work and reset the phone to a fully functional state. It didn't give any errors, did it? Can you access the stock recovery? Do a factory reset from the recovery, then try to boot again. You can also try flashing older versions as well (of 6.0.1) or even older...
  2. abaaaabbbb63

Post [TUTORIAL] How to flash a factory image | Return to stock | Unroot/SAVE your Nexus 5

"boot" is not bootloader, it's basically the kernel. I never tell anyone to erase their bootloader.
  3. abaaaabbbb63

So you flashed the factory images but wifi is not working? Not even after a reboot? Flash again.
  4. abaaaabbbb63

Post Nexus 5x flash custom image

Flash the custom image through fastboot directly as "fastboot flash system system.img"
  5. abaaaabbbb63

Post [ROM][Stock+][N4F26O]Odex-Debloated-Busybox-Fast &Stable

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68677792&postcount=192 Mega works just fine, try a different browser.
  6. abaaaabbbb63

It works if you go to the SuperSU options and do a Full Unroot.
  7. abaaaabbbb63

Depends on what you install with it. I have about 600 mb free.
  8. abaaaabbbb63

Post [ROM][6.0.1][MHC19Q][Unofficial] BeanStalk 6.14 (2016/04/10) New: shrinked K3 & Gello

Oh nice! Thanks for mentioning, I would have never known the Desire got Marshmallow. Congrats!
  9. abaaaabbbb63

Post [ROM] CleanCore N5X | 100% Lean Stock | MHC19J - 03/8/2016

You can only change user storage if you change the partitioning of the phone. Otherwise, any ROM will give you the standard 10.67 GB of free storage.
  10. abaaaabbbb63

Can you get into recovery? Try to do it manually, erasing the phone's data.
  11. abaaaabbbb63

Post please help me Lg v410

Try asking here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/g-pad-10/help
  12. abaaaabbbb63

You can only flash the factory images when your phone is in the bootloader.
  13. abaaaabbbb63

Post Can't unlock bootloader on N5X

What if you flash TWRP before executing "fastboot reboot-bootloader". Does it work?
  14. abaaaabbbb63

Post relock bootloader with a custom recovery

Do you have any data on the phone (apps, etc)? Did it go into a bootloop exactly after you flashed the new ROM, or did you manage to boot it?
  15. abaaaabbbb63

Post relock bootloader with a custom recovery

What do you mean it became a brick. What's happening? Bootloop? Not turning on at all?