• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by abacate123

1. abacate123

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

RIP
  2. abacate123

Post [FONT][Magisk Module] Google Sans font - systemlessly

Try this one then.
  3. abacate123

Post [Module] iOS 14 Emojis Magisk (Unicode 13)

For Samsung you need another specific module, try this one, should work.
  4. abacate123

Post Module as minminguard

Magisk ≠ Xposed.
  5. abacate123

Post Why did Root disappear

The "root checker" apps are useless, they just ask the root manager for root permission for no reason at all, since you can simply take a look at the magisk manager and check if stuff is working properly from there. So you're basically giving root permission (which is a not a toy) for a random...
  6. abacate123

Post [Q] v20.0 App prompts update to 20.4 but no mention in announcement thread

Check the documentation website, there you'll find the proper release notes, changelogs and more stuff that you should know.
  7. abacate123

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Loving this new design, browsing the forums have never been so smooth and fast. Thanks for this.
  8. abacate123

Post [MODULE] [07/11/2020] SFGS Font with IOS 14.2 Emoji

How about a zip with emojis only? I want the emojis but I don't want the fonts...
  9. abacate123

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Can someone explain to me that DoH option? I know what DNS-over-HTTPS means, I just didn't get this option there and there are no further explanation on what it does, I enabled it here and nothing changed, and my DNS stays the same.
  10. abacate123

Post [Magisk][Module] iOS 13.2 Emoji

So, iOS 14 is going stable this week... Time for a new update tych_tych ?
  11. abacate123

Post [DEAD] Google Sans • San Francisco • Custom Font Installer

Either twrp, or the magisk manager.
  12. abacate123

Post Youtube Music module (not YouTube)

Did you ignore the part where I said that it makes no difference at all to use it as a module or simply install as a normal apk and the differences btw them, also the comparison? The mistake I mentioned is that you're asking for an apk mod, not a module. That's it. About the idea, yes I agree...
  13. abacate123

Post Youtube Music module (not YouTube)

I doubt how could someone benefit out of this idea. My guess is that you're making a basic mistake here, you can't just achieve functions nor improve an app (that requires a paid subscription) by simply adding it to another partiton through a module or giving root permission to it... It won't...