Recent content by abalam

1. abalam

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Why --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system and not just flash vbmeta_system? Just a question. This is because when I flash product.img I get a message of not enough space in partition
  2. abalam

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate 🚀 R 2.6.3 |KCal|Dimmer|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|Dtap [31Jan]

So root etc works and still having basic and cts pass?? Wow. Not works on custom rn. I mean when I using the root method, flash in exkm. Sorry for the question but I heard it said that A11 root breaks cts and basic
  3. abalam

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate 🚀 R 2.6.3 |KCal|Dimmer|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|Dtap [31Jan]

What I'm wondering is, if we unlock bootloader and flash your kernel, do we still keep basic and cts pass?
  4. abalam

Post [ROM]Unofficial Bliss 14.0 GAPPS[BETA] [KEBAB] [8T] 12/03/20

Does magisk works, pass basic and safety net? Tnx for the rom
  5. abalam

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate R2.7.5 |S2S|Gamma|KCal|AdBlock|VIB|WireGuard [Feb11]

Which version of clean works on the latest AOSiP android 10 of October. Tired of android 11.
  6. abalam

It's work, screen goed off after 4a 5 sec. Tnx for your hard work. Great kernel. Think I gonna buy the app
  7. abalam

I have set face down screen off but it doesn't work. Also have install companion app. Running latest build
  8. abalam

Post Android 10 Accents Mod

Does this also works on the pixel 4? Maby you can update the toppic for p4. Thank you;)
  9. abalam

Post TWRP Flame [Official]

Of course your data will be deleted. Just make a backup. I use the app swift backup for this. Titanium Backup is also an option. And of course the phone will work properly if you have done this operation.