Recent content by abalsy

1. A

Post [ROM][AOSP][4.4/6.0/7.1] Unlegacy Android Project

The question refers to pictures taken through the camera (app) in "Portrait View" appearing/seen as a square image in the gallery (and probably through other apps as well) on the 6.0 ROM, but since I am currently checking out the 7.1 ROM, I dont have a camera in my Tab 2 :p Android-Andi please...
  2. A

Well, Open GApps 7.1 isnt the one required for the 7.1 ROM. It is the 6.0.1 version. Anyways, I was wondering if I can roll back TWRP (install an older version over the latest) because I wanted to try out a couple of 5.x ROMs now that I actually have a blank device??
  3. A

I realise how this question might sound absurd or nooby - but do we have to install the OpenGapps for 7.1 (OpenGApps->ARM->7.1->nano)?? When I hover/click on 7.1, a message pops up saying that "it requires a patched ROM for proper WebView support".
  4. A

Post [ROM][7.1.1]Hexagon Rom For Lenovo A6000/Plus [DISCOUNTED] [03-Apr-2017]

Is it possible to enable double tap to wake or sweep to wake in this ROM??
  5. A

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.5 [A6000][OMS][28-Sep-2017]

Is it possible to enable double tap to wake or sweep to wake in this ROM??
  6. A

Post [UNOFFICIAL][TWRP] Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.2-0 [29-7-2018] [Blackwings66]

I am now stuck at the final step: "fastboot flash recovery twrp3.1.0.0.img" When I type this command, I get the message "< waiting for device >" and only the text "FASTBOOT mode..." ever appears on the phone. On a couple occasions, I waited almost 30-35mins, but there was no change/messages...
  7. A

Post [Rom][N][Cyanogenmod-14.0][x64][Source-Built][Unofficial-Builds]

The issues I faced with this ROM I had a CM 13 ROM on my Lenovo A6000+ previously, when I decided to give this a try. I really liked the "mini-status bar on the first pulldown" feature. However, there were a few major problems due to which I had to move on from the ROM. The first issue was that...
  8. A

Post The Best CM13 CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Lenovo A6000/Plus B3.3 -Update5 (Stable)

Waking Up device seems to be very complicated now Since the new build needs the new ROM to be flashed and hence re-installation of all my existing apps, I backed up all my apps and tried a different ROM (a CM 14 one) just to give it a try for a few days. However, that did not work and so I had...
  9. A

Post The Best CM13 CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Lenovo A6000/Plus B3.3 -Update5 (Stable)

48-hr feedback I installed it on Saturday evening, and had a bit of a problem with setting my 64GB micro SD card as internal memory (after the first boot). When I used a 32GB card, it did work (as internal memory) but then, the problem was that the phone's internal memory (11.something GB) was...
  10. A

Can we use Titanium to back up apps+data on the CM 12.1 ROM and restore those apps+data on this ROM??
  11. A

64-bit for A6000 plus Right off the bat, apologies for the question. Since I am a noob, I cannot factor in how much time it might actually take up for the mod. But can we expect a 64-bit version (so to speak) of the ROM?? I mean, the problem of low volume during calls is the only deterrent for...
  12. A

Post The Best CM12.1 CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For Lenovo A6000/Plus UPDATE 20 (Stable)

Got a scare last night as I was flashing the update 9 and lag fix 4. So, I just want to make sure I got the process right. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, install update 9, followed by the lag fix 4 zip. I am not sure exactly what happened, but I got stuck on the lenovo boot...
  13. A

Post The Best CM12.1 CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For Lenovo A6000/Plus UPDATE 20 (Stable)

Yeah, I too have this problem... This problem seems to have come up this weekend. Before that, I didn't face the issue since installing the ROM. The screen goes blank for a second, and then whatever was being displayed continues. However, if I am playing a game in which at least one hand needs...
  14. A

Seeing the possibility of an update, I have a query/request... Is it possible to have functions thru swiping left/right/up/down and double tapping on the screen (when the screen is on) feature?? I did look around in all the settings, but I can't seem to find it. If it's not there, could I...
  15. A

If it came across that I didn't appreciate this ROM, I apologise for that. I really am glad for this ROM's development, and I understand and appreciate the hard work that goes into developing this. My request/suggestion was aimed at any future development, and I just said it so that whatever the...